PDA

View Full Version : What works properly in Tableninja 2?

alexplios
09-06-2013, 03:43 PM
I play poker as djalexlee in stars since 2009 multitabling lot of cash games in micro small stakes. I have coached lot of players and i am well known in the community. So as you can understand big part of my winrate and hourly $ came from the super fast reliable Tableninja1. I was going to wait till the last update for some major improvements on TN2 before i make this post, out of respect for the people who invested probably lot of time working on this piece of software... but nothing impresive happened in 2.2.51.0 so here we go....

I have gone through various forum posts, troubleshouting faqs and followed tons of instructions the last days but nothing seems to work as you describe

Table Control:
Try to cycle backwards on stack or none table layout to take a note, close a table or watch how a race ended... TN2 impossible, TN1 one click and there you go, simple fast easy you can act on the last table and by clicking next in line table you start your routine again, but no... you had to rewrite the hole proces so that you can ask for new feature money.

Table Layout:
Try to set slots in various positions over monitors... TN2 joke, i click save and close and nothing hapens

Preset Bets:
Just let someone limp or antes kick in tournament and lot of the times you will not get the corect bet size in the betbox. TN1 dont even think about if this works right

Display:
It never worked in TN2 in TN1 dont even think about if this works right

SNG Sensei:
I have created various filters in hypers that somedays work fine for long time sessions, then suddenly it began altering buyin values for no reason.

Well as you can understand this TN2 doesnt work properly, is efecting my hourly $ and results overall, is tilting me and when i purchashed TN1 it said LIFETIME serial for 60$ How you ask money for a piece of software that it is not ready yet its new features screws up the old ones that work nice and in the same time you stop suporting TN1 so that eventually everybody turns to TN2.

I post this only here, i have no bad intentions to harm TN2 or your sales. i only want someone to give me some straight up answers on every topic i mentioned. If you delete this post and take away my freedom of speach for something i payed for this becomes personal, you will see this posted on every poker forum and facebook twitter page you can imagine.

Man up face reality explain to your customer who had bought HM2 Note Caddy and probably will buy this shit also when fixed what are your intentions and priorities because you clearly messed up.

Not so friendly Alex

jtorjo
09-06-2013, 05:40 PM
I play poker as djalexlee in stars since 2009 multitabling lot of cash games in micro small stakes. I have coached lot of players and i am well known in the community. So as you can understand big part of my winrate and hourly $ came from the super fast reliable Tableninja1. I was going to wait till the last update for some major improvements on TN2 before i make this post, out of respect for the people who invested probably lot of time working on this piece of software... but nothing impresive happened in 2.2.51.0 so here we go....

I have gone through various forum posts, troubleshouting faqs and followed tons of instructions the last days but nothing seems to work as you describe

Table Control:
Try to cycle backwards on stack or none table layout to take a note, close a table or watch how a race ended... TN2 impossible, TN1 one click and there you go, simple fast easy you can act on the last table and by clicking next in line table you start your routine again, but no... you had to rewrite the hole proces so that you can ask for new feature money.

Table Layout:
Try to set slots in various positions over monitors... TN2 joke, i click save and close and nothing hapens

Preset Bets:
Just let someone limp or antes kick in tournament and lot of the times you will not get the corect bet size in the betbox. TN1 dont even think about if this works right

Display:
It never worked in TN2 in TN1 dont even think about if this works right

SNG Sensei:
I have created various filters in hypers that somedays work fine for long time sessions, then suddenly it began altering buyin values for no reason.

Well as you can understand this TN2 doesnt work properly, is efecting my hourly $ and results overall, is tilting me and when i purchashed TN1 it said LIFETIME serial for 60$ How you ask money for a piece of software that it is not ready yet its new features screws up the old ones that work nice and in the same time you stop suporting TN1 so that eventually everybody turns to TN2.

I post this only here, i have no bad intentions to harm TN2 or your sales. i only want someone to give me some straight up answers on every topic i mentioned. If you delete this post and take away my freedom of speach for something i payed for this becomes personal, you will see this posted on every poker forum and facebook twitter page you can imagine.

Man up face reality explain to your customer who had bought HM2 Note Caddy and probably will buy this shit also when fixed what are your intentions and priorities because you clearly messed up.

Not so friendly Alex

Hi Alex,

First off, my apologies for your TN2 experience. We definitely want to make this better.

1. Table Control:
a. do you have the Cycle Fw/Bw as global hotkeys?
b. you cycle backwards on stack and it doesn't work correctly?
2. Table Layout - if you're using Custom Layout, the saving should be automatic. The fact that the "Save" button is there is a but - will fix it soon.
3. We have reimplemented preset bets to work across all poker sites. It is in beta, we're sorry if this is causing any issues - we're looking into it.
4. Display - could you let us know what you are doing, what you expect and doesn't happen? We will definitely look into that.
5. SNG Sensei - what ps site are you playing at? We'd like to take a look at your settings, and see if there's anything wrong that we're doing.
6. We apologize for all the issues you have and we'd like to fix them, I will PM you shortly.

Best,
John

alexplios
09-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Ty for your fast reply and interest on this, i added you on skype hopefully we fix all these