PDA

View Full Version : Tn2 dont work, nothing works

jukitas
09-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Hello, i had instaled tn2 to see if its ok, but nothing works, im at 4hours trying to put it working , and NOTHING, no funcion works,

tn1 still works

how its possible????

http://gyazo.com/4b568771df1cdd79f89c0c842335d8b5.png

ITS DONE THIS

http://gyazo.com/61188c73d1ceb9c5d7e77192806f93d5.png

nothing happening

im on win 7, uac disable, areo enable, and administrator mode, stars and this, and im on hypersimple theme..
how its possible taht this dont work=?

sideshow
09-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Hi Jukitas

Thank you for the screenshots, And i am sorry to hear you are having problems with TN2.

There are two types of hotkeys - global and poker-related:
- the global hotkeys work all the time, no matter what application is active, and no matter where the mouse is
- the poker-related hotkeys, which work only when a table is active (when a table has the "Target table" frame color)

Please see this thread for more information - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/431131-hotkeys-how-they-should-work-2-2-20-a.html

Also For TN2 work correctly:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin

- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

If you are still having problems please send your log files to support@tableninja.com

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

jukitas
09-06-2013, 01:21 PM
It was because the ultramoon...

Now i lost the string bet bets, can u send me the original string bet settings?

ah, and i dont like the mouse go to the table, i like to control the mouse...

tyvm and sorry, that of ultramoon is writen here

sideshow
09-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi,

What bets are you referring to? You can set them up in the preset bet section? Or what exactly do you want all the default filters for betting?

If you don't want the mouse to go to the table Un-select Popup table when user action is required.

jukitas
09-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Hi,

What bets are you referring to? You can set them up in the preset bet section? Or what exactly do you want all the default filters for betting?

If you don't want the mouse to go to the table Un-select Popup table when user action is required.

its confusing configuring the string bet thing, i delet the default values ;(
i liked just like tn1 simple, how can i put that?

sideshow
09-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Hi,

If you tell me the exact bets you want to setup i can tell you how to do it.

jukitas
09-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Hi,

Same as table ninja 1. I only play micros, so its ok that for me.
ty

jukitas
09-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Same as table ninja 1. I only play micros, so its ok that for me.
ty

btw , trial expired lol , passed 2 days , omg

jukitas
09-08-2013, 07:40 PM
382b75ed0de8b088619ae77fe63bcdc9.png (http://gyazo.com/382b75ed0de8b088619ae77fe63bcdc9)

Tableninja.v2.Licensing - Download - 4shared - Apontamentos FDUC (http://www.4shared.com/file/zx-4u_v7/Tableninjav2Licensing.html)

sideshow
09-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Hi,

Please contact support@tableninja.com and we will resolve this for you as quickly as possible.

jukitas
09-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Hi,

I contacted support. Now my trial its ok.

I like to have the "string" betting, like the tn1, like this in the picture.

sideshow
09-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Hi,

You can do this in the preset section you can do something like

Filter = Always
Preflop = 2bb+1*limper
Flop, Turn, River = you can set it for what ever percentage something like 50% flop 45% turn 40% river

jukitas
09-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Hi,

You can do this in the preset section you can do something like

Filter = Always
Preflop = 2bb+1*limper
Flop, Turn, River = you can set it for what ever percentage something like 50% flop 45% turn 40% river

Hello again, sorry for always requestiong, but tn2 its worst thant tn1 lol

dont detect limpers and dont have 3BET, just 4b the preflop 3b, its the 4b, when i want to 3bet nothing hapening, no number

this guy limped and its just 4bb (8c) should be 10c

my config

and dont have predefinited 3b (like 3x the open raise of villan) its pretty bad, cos tn1 had

and this is more expensive :( how can?
lots of bugs and problems i spend more than 10 hours trying to put it work, and i cant

vilan open raise and i only can bet the double 8c, shold be 3x the original raise my 3bet

sideshow
09-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Hi,

Limpers not considered Preflop and 3bet not working preflop are both known issues which we hope to have resolved in the upcoming release, If you wish to be notified of when it is resolved please email support with the subject "Notify me when HM-7465 and HM-7453 are resolved

jukitas
09-10-2013, 04:04 PM
yes. i have a problem all days lol. i know that im still on a trial, but if i bought this was equal i guess, just cant play with tn2\test whatever, cos its preety bad
btw tn1 was better 10000000 times. simplier, and less bugs, the preset bet section was better on tn1 , wayyyyy better

ok.

ty

sideshow
09-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Hi Jukitas

We appreciate your feedback and i understand how frustrating it can be, We do hope to have these issues resolved as soon as possible and we do not expect you to purchase TN2 until your issues are fixed. So if you are still having problems when the trial runs out please PM me and ill extend your trial for you until the issues are resolved.