PDA

View Full Version : Hm1 windows 8 and fulltilt

alexvosa
09-04-2013, 06:01 PM
i m trying two days but i cant find why hud doesnt appear in fulltilt ..in stars from first hand it was perfect..
i suppose it s problem of windows 8..or maybe something with import and folders..any ideas??

when i auto importin fulltilt it reads the hands but says incomplete hands always..

please help..

thanks a lot..

greetings from greece..

Patvs
09-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_05Aug2013.exe

Make sure the lobby language of Full Tilt is in English.

alexvosa
09-05-2013, 10:57 AM
thank you for your reply..i have followed all the installation instructions and the lobby is in english..and i ahve done almost everything..please help..

do u recommend u uninstall everything and try again..with your update???

thank you..

Patvs
09-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Do the hands import into a new empty database?
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States).

Email us a handhistory file if it still imports as a 'incomplete hand'

alexvosa
09-06-2013, 07:31 PM
your last advice was my solution..thanks..but now i have two new problems..

1. i have seen in forum there is a problem in starting hud in fulltilt tournments especially..i hope un can send me an update to fix that..

2. if i ask fulltilt to send me a hand history for the past week can i import the file in the holdem manager and have all the stats from my previous tournaments..

thank you again in advance..

fozzy71
09-07-2013, 08:21 PM
your last advice was my solution..thanks..but now i have two new problems..

1. i have seen in forum there is a problem in starting hud in fulltilt tournments especially..i hope un can send me an update to fix that..

2. if i ask fulltilt to send me a hand history for the past week can i import the file in the holdem manager and have all the stats from my previous tournaments..

thank you again in advance..

1 - We are working on a fix for this in HM1 but there is no solution at this time. It affects all the re/multi entry tourneys and rush on demand tourneys. I just sent you a 60 day trial code for HM2 so you can use that while waiting for us to fix the issue in HM1.

2 - Yes - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+