PDA

View Full Version : manual import ?'s

The_Closer
02-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Running HEM version .06a now as suggested in support email.

I requested every hh I ever played on FTP and received those.

I am currently having some troubles with importing those , but that is a FTP support issue.

Anyway, they said they can only send me the summaries in excel format.

They also said:"Please note excel files can't be imported to any 3rd party programs."

Is there a solution for this? If so, what?

The hh's don't do me much good without summaries right?

I'm def not going to manually input 9000+ tourney results.

Please tell me they're wrong?

Thanks

The Minder
02-14-2011, 01:37 AM
I think you're screwed.

As a thought, FTP saves tourney summary info to your HD... and has done so for as long as I can remember. Do you still have those... or am I off track here?

The_Closer
02-14-2011, 01:56 AM
I think you're screwed.

LOL! That pretty much sums it up. I think ur prob correct. sigh :(

As a thought, FTP saves tourney summary info to your HD... and has done so for as long as I can remember. Do you still have those... or am I off track here?

Naw. I did a whole hard drive re-imaging, etc. after some PC probs a while back. Long story... lost a sick amount of data :mad:

Thanks for "givin it a shot" tho. I appreciate it.

On a positive spin... I'll still have the additional data for hud stats , right?
Just not a summary for actually analyzing data, doin reports, etc. ?

P.S. I'd like to apologize for being a lil out of line towards u in a prev thread.
I have read a lot of ur posts in the forum and links from FAQ's, etc. Very helpful posts. I'm not sure what all the PT3 stuff was, but it doesn't matter anymore. I just want to say "my bad" and thanks for all the helpful posts.

GL

Patvs
02-14-2011, 02:12 AM
Your stats will be fine.

Just your graphs/winnings/ROI will be screwed up. Until HoldemManager has added support to be able to import the Full Tilt .xls file.
(You've played 9000 MTTs... no STTs?)

The Minder
02-14-2011, 02:13 AM
On a positive spin... I'll still have the additional data for hud stats , right?
Just not a summary for actually analyzing data, doin reports, etc. ?

Not really sure what you mean here, but I think you are correct... perhaps a support person can chip in some advice.

P.S. I'd like to apologize for being a lil out of line towards u in a prev thread.
I have read a lot of ur posts in the forum and links from FAQ's, etc. Very helpful posts. I'm not sure what all the PT3 stuff was, but it doesn't matter anymore. I just want to say "my bad" and thanks for all the helpful posts.

GL

Hey, np mate. Like you I am super frustrated at some of the things that HM does, or does not do. And fyi, I beat the snot out of the PT3 developers too :)

gl at the tables my friend.

The Minder
02-14-2011, 02:15 AM
ffs Patvs... at least let me post a response b4 you launch in with all the good info! :)

The_Closer
02-14-2011, 02:25 AM
Your stats will be fine.

Just your graphs/winnings/ROI will be screwed up. Until HoldemManager has added support to be able to import the Full Tilt .xls file.
(You've played 9000 MTTs... no STTs?)

Well the additional hud data should be awesome.
(ie: there were some 45man regs I had well over 11,000 hands vs b4 I lost all my data)
I'm not so worried about the graph's and stuff. I can always SS or OPR myself, or filter my search by more recent dates,session, etc. The cashier screen is good enough for me usually. LOL :D

Any guess if/when support will be added for the .xls file(s)?

(The 9K+gms is mt/sng and mtt's. I don't really play STT's anymore. They were starting to kill my soul, and turned me into a nit also. lolz )

Thx for the input guys!

GL2U also Minder, and u support guru's! ;)

The_Closer
02-14-2011, 02:26 AM
ffs Patvs... at least let me post a response b4 you launch in with all the good info! :)

This made me LOL. :) Cpl times actually.

Pretty typical of something I would say.

Cheers guys! Pwn souls!