PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja 2 issues

Corize
09-02-2013, 07:31 AM
Hi !

I m using TN 2.2.47.0 (the latest), run as admin and UAC off.
I am using it with PS.fr and a Tiltbuster Riviera Stars Theme.

All worked fine with TN1 but not with TN2:

-Preset bets don't work (no frame around the textbox)
-Table frames don't work : a frame appears with the table under mouse, that's ok, but frames for Next to act Table and Needed Action Table don't appear.

sideshow
09-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Hi,

How do you mean no frame around the text box?
In the table control section do you have table frames for Next to act table etc?

Please send me your log file and i will look into this

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Corize
09-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Mail with log sent.

I mean that TN1 displayed a frame around the text box in addition to the frame around the active table, and filled the text box with the preset amount.
It s just "cosmetic" but it was in TN1, not in TN2 so I have think it was useful to say it !

In the Table Control section, "Allow frame" is thicked and I have selected a color for "Needs attention" and "First in line"

sideshow
09-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi,

Yes that was in TN1 this option is not needed in TN2 so not a bug :)

So you say that the target table has a frame, but if another table needs attention also it does not show the needs attention frame?

Corize
09-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Yes, only the table under mouse got a frame.

sideshow
09-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Hi,

Please try the following, Go to C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\tableninjav2 and move the keys_user or it maybe called keys_user.txt move it to another place on your Desktop.

Uninstall TN2 from your control panel, then before installing go to C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming and delete your Tableninjav2 folder.

Re-install TableNinja 2 - Multi Table & Hot Key Poker Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com/buy/426/tableninja-ii) then when you have TN2 installed go to the updates tab > get latest version and let me know if this solves the issue.

Also are you running any other 3rd party program with TN2

L.Alpine
12-17-2013, 06:28 PM
Hi, I'm having problems with preflop preset bets.
For example I preset the following : 4bb+1bb* limper. When I used this hotkey without limpers (only SB & BB)TN2 is raising 6BB. When I use it with 1 limper same raise (6bb). This is happening on Ipoker (Betfair)

The last time I used TN2 in Pokerstars I was having problem with preflop hotkeys (4bb+1bb* limper or similar) but only in tournaments and after the antes cames. I do not remember the size, but raises became bigger than should.

Thanks for your support!

sideshow
12-18-2013, 04:05 AM
Hi,

By any chance do you have round all bets to X bb/sb enabled?

In Ipoker settings > table control > configure betting buttons, can you set the Pre-flop buttons to Pot and the Post-Flop to % of Pot

For the Post-Flop set Buttons 1 to 100% button 2 to 70% and button 3 to 100%

If the problem persists Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Send the above to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name along with your TN2 log

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

L.Alpine
12-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Hi,

No, I have round all bets disabled.

I changed betting buttons in Ipoker, but still having issues.
I don't find the debug tab you mention on setup tab. Below the screen:

Where should I find it? The only related to debug I found is the debug global hotkey on Hot keys tabs.

Could you please clarify this point?

I take advantage of this post to re post my issue on Pokerstar: "The last time I used TN2 in Pokerstars I was having problem with preflop hotkeys (4bb+1bb* limper or similar) but only in tournaments and after the antes cames. I do not remember the size, but raises became bigger than should."

Thanks!

sideshow
12-20-2013, 03:32 AM
Hi,

If you go to the setup tab > advance > debug and also send us your log file

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Email support@tableninja.com

Sarek
12-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Not only this.
Can you post a screenshot of the table where you got wrong betting?
Also please tell which regional settings do you have in Windows?
English (us)? Or something like Ru\Fr\De etc?