PDA

View Full Version : HM imports hands but doesn't show them in reports

Letrix
08-31-2013, 07:54 PM
Hello.
Several days ago I reinstalled Windows XP on my computer.
I installed HM v.1.12.10b and upgraded it to 1.13.02_05Aug2013 version.
Then I imported FullTiltPoker hands for 2013 year. Hands were imported without problems.
But when I tried to see hands in reports, sessions, graphs, etc. I saw no hands after approximately middle of May 2013 (I play almost every day).

Then I tried to reinstall HM and PostgreSQL several times with importing hands just from August 2013.
I used different versions of PostgrSQL, tried to switch off antivirus and windows firewall, tried several HM updates for different dates. Of cause I tried to clear all filters several times.
Result was the same: All hands were imported, I could choose my nickname (where I also saw correct number of hands I participated in), I saw number of opponents I played against in "PLAYERS" report (where I even could see winnings of different players) but no sessions ( and hands) where shown in sessions, graphs, etc.

P.S. Everything worked fine up to last Thursday when I reinstall system.

P.P.S. The same problem occurs on another computer with Win XP on which I installed HM.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Patvs
08-31-2013, 09:42 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States) clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected) .

Set the date filter to ALL HANDS.
And the game filter to ALL GAMES.

Letrix
09-01-2013, 05:44 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States) clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected) .

Set the date filter to ALL HANDS.
And the game filter to ALL GAMES.
Well, I changed regional settings, reinstalled HM+DB, imported some hands and everything was ok. Then I changed settings back to European, repeat some importing and again everything worked correctly.

So, thank you very much.