PDA

View Full Version : Several problems with tn2, please help!

czechpepe
08-30-2013, 10:37 PM
Hi! I am going for a supernova elite push so a reliable hotkey / table control software is key for me. I dont mind the price at all, but honestly tn2 has been nothing but trouble for me so far in comparison to tn1 and it has been very frustrating and time consuming.

I have a pretty good computer with quadcore cpu, ssd drive and 8gb of ram (I will buy 8 more tommorow just to try if it helps but I don't think it will help too much). It runs on windows 8. Btw I have set the glass windows etc as per the tutorial on this website.

I have one stack with all tables and 3 slots to set tables aside to, all with hotkeys (gamepad).

Issue #1: I have turned the uac off as per your instructions (first in uac settings dragging the bar down to off and then changing the value to 0 in registry and rebooting), yet tn2 while starting still gives me a popup that says my uac is not disabled.

Issue #2: I have set tn2 to frame active table red. But that is VERY buggy, sometimes it works well but sometimes it doesn't add the frame at all, sometimes too late or when the table requiring attention pops up it isnt framed and active until I click with my mouse on it, etc.

In reality what happens is this: I play, and then decide to pull one table aside. I do that, bet there or something and then another table from the stack requires action. It should be framed and active, but sometimes it is active and not framed until I click with mouse on it, sometimes its not framed or active before clicking on it and sometimes it works fine. That is very tilting and tn1 worked fine.

Issue#3: Just general slowlyness, it just is very lazy at times and not functioning flawlessly..

Do you please have any suggestions for me? I would hate to be forced to look for an alternative..

sideshow
08-31-2013, 07:30 AM
H Czechpepe

I am sorry to hear you are having these problems with TN2 and we hope to get them resolved for you as quickly as possible.

1) You can ignore this message, We are going to add some logging that will only show this message once or twice. You have it turned off so it shouldn't make a difference.

2) Are you using Table under the mouse or table in foreground? Please see this thread that will explain how cycling works http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/430901-tn2-cycling-how-works-2-2-16-a.html

3) Have you got the latest version? go to the updates tab > get latest version. When you say it is slow can you please describe exactly what happens, Is it slow when betting etc Please also try the following

go to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools", without the quotes, and hit enter. Or do right-click on My computer and select Properties. In the new window that pops up click the adjust visual effects link. Choose custom - and you can disable everything except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons

if you continue to have problems please send us your log file stating the exact time the slowness happened and also the exact time the issue with the active frame occurred and i will look into this asap.

To send the logs go to the setup tab > send logs to TN, this will create a zipped file,. please attach the zipped file to an email.

Please send the information to support@tableninja.com