PDA

View Full Version : Possible to disable hotkey functionality and only use SnG Sensei?

doomfish
08-30-2013, 02:58 PM
I picked up TableNinja only for the sng functionality, something to automatically register me for tournaments and close all of the annoying popups on Pokerstars.

I'm happy with stars functionality as it is, while table ninja seems to lag/overheat my computer (it froze today while in the middle of a bunch of sng's.) TN also aggressively and repeatedly steals focus when i try to click other tables/things to check or watch something (I stack tables).

So is it possible to disable the main hotkey and table management, let pokerstars determine which table pops up instead of tableninja, while still using the SnG sensei to deal with tournament registration and popup closing?

Thanks

jtorjo
08-30-2013, 06:35 PM
I picked up TableNinja only for the sng functionality, something to automatically register me for tournaments and close all of the annoying popups on Pokerstars.

I'm happy with stars functionality as it is, while table ninja seems to lag/overheat my computer (it froze today while in the middle of a bunch of sng's.) TN also aggressively and repeatedly steals focus when i try to click other tables/things to check or watch something (I stack tables).

So is it possible to disable the main hotkey and table management, let pokerstars determine which table pops up instead of tableninja, while still using the SnG sensei to deal with tournament registration and popup closing?

Thanks

Hi doomfish,

1. Yes, it's definitely possible to turn off the rest of the functionality. Please make sure you have the latest version (2.2.47), and :
a. remove all hotkeys (simply go to each hotkey, click on it, and then press Delete or Backspace)
b. turn off "Popup active table..." in Table Layout. This will let PS deal with popping up of tables.
2. About the lag - we're sorry you're having these issues.We've solved quite a lot of issues related to the lag, so right now TN should be very very fast. If possible, if we could see the logs (we're also logging profiling information there, exactly for this reason) - if we could try to run TN with your exact settings, maybe we can fix it.
3. About stacking tables - are you using PS to stack tables, or TN to stack tables? If you're using both, that can definitely cause issues. We should already be showing a warning (a balloon tooltip) about this.
4. When is TN aggresively stealing focus - if you're stacking tables, you should not be able to click other tables

Best,
John