Al1
11-19-2008, 10:10 PM
I get this message when pressing start auto import:

"Couldnīt load config\PosPref.txt

If you continue new panel positions will be written
Do you want to continue?
Yes No"

What do i do about it?

It seems that you PosPref.txt file is currupted. Have you tried to click yes or no? What happend the next time?

morny
11-20-2008, 12:50 AM
Please update to this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

LAB76
11-20-2008, 07:59 AM
I havnīt tried the yes option yet, dont wanna f-k it up. Pressing the No option, it just doesnt load the hud.
I updated the to the latest version but i still get the same message. After i updated i had to fill in my registraion key again.

Where do i go from here?

Edit: i pushed YES now and thte only thing i can see is changed is the positions of the stats on the table

Al1
11-20-2008, 02:18 PM
I havnīt tried the yes option yet, dont wanna f-k it up. Pressing the No option, it just doesnt load the hud.
I updated the to the latest version but i still get the same message. After i updated i had to fill in my registraion key again.

Where do i go from here?

Edit: i pushed YES now and thte only thing i can see is changed is the positions of the stats on the table

Good and bad news.

Yesterday, when I was playing. I got the same error! I clicked yes and all my position (Hud and cards) were reseted :mad:

Fortunately, I regularly backup the "config" folder. Thus I have closed HM and overwrited PosPref.txt and PosPref2.txt (not sure if it's useful for the 2bd file) in the Config folder. And all is reverted with my normal positions :)

morny
11-20-2008, 02:18 PM
When you setup your hud go to the table manager and under the file menu youll see save positions, click this, then if you get that error just select yes and then go back to file and choose restore positions.

Its a temporoary workaround until we fix the problem