PDA

View Full Version : Mouse not working? tables not popping up?

speedyworm
08-30-2013, 01:23 AM
Hello,

I multisite on PS and FTP. I tried table ninja 2 days ago... it had this issue where I would try to play but whenever my FTP site is about to pop up. my Computer freezes for a while mouse is unable to move..... and I have to click "Start" button on my keyboard to unlock my mouse to move... then I click the table and it freezes again. I have to basically double click the FTP table for it to pop up. And when I click Check,Fold, Raise or Call it won't respond. I have to click twice...

keeps happening everytime FTP table action is required. My Pop up table when required action is unchecked on both PS and FTP... someone help please? It worked fine last session but after update this problem came up again not sure what the problem is...

sideshow
08-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Hi Speedyworm

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue and i hope we can get it resolved for you as soon as possible, Please make sure you have the latest version 2.2.46 go to the updates tab > get latest version.

Please make sure UAC is disabled and you are using windows Aero theme.

Please try the following

go to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools", without the quotes, and hit enter. Or do right-click on My computer and select Properties. In the new window that pops up click the adjust visual effects link. Choose custom - and you can disable everything except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons

Also make sure UAC is disabled according to the following instructions:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...UAC+(Windows+7)
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...Off+UAC+(Vista)

If you continue to have problems please let me know and i will be more than willing to arrange a tv session with you.

speedyworm
09-12-2013, 12:50 AM
still not working.. fulltilt whenever action requires freezes the mouse and i cna't click nor can i move the mouse

sideshow
09-12-2013, 04:51 AM
Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com please note the time the issue occurred and let us know in the email

speedyworm
09-13-2013, 10:40 PM
DO you guys have skype where you could view the problem as well? It's kind of hard to explain. it caused me to deposit and withdraw from fulltilt without playing much and they have froze my account with $2000 in it because I couldn't play using TN2... and i will also send the log. I'm using the trial now but if this issue can't be fixed I probably won't purchase the yearly subscription which I was going to before this issue popped up.

jtorjo
09-14-2013, 10:19 AM
DO you guys have skype where you could view the problem as well? It's kind of hard to explain. it caused me to deposit and withdraw from fulltilt without playing much and they have froze my account with $2000 in it because I couldn't play using TN2... and i will also send the log. I'm using the trial now but if this issue can't be fixed I probably won't purchase the yearly subscription which I was going to before this issue popped up.

Hi speedy,

I'm really sorry about your issues. I will PM you and then we can talk over skype.

Best,
John