08-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi,

Go to the setup tab > click on advanced: Edit settings

A new window will open

In the setting section write the following

default.join_waitinglist.is_global

In the Value section type

Click set and restart table Ninja

When it restarts this key will now work as a global hotkey and you should now be able to Join a waiting list

sharkwboner
08-30-2013, 11:12 AM
Today made the update to the beta, and did what you said.
It's working now (tho I had to restart Stars because it's stopped getting to waitlinst (after the 4th one) and couldn't join waiting list manually after that - it didn't show up next time.

The problem I have now is with Presetbets/Bets - it randomly adjust Preflop 3bet sizings on 9bb (as I set it) - mostly when I hover over the table it makes it a minreraise. And when I use a hotkey that makes it 8bb - it makes it like 2.2x the raise ?

I didn't see how to revert back to the stable version.

Help :)

sideshow
08-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi,

Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Send to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name

sharkwboner
08-31-2013, 10:20 AM
I did,

btw because of the updates I lose "table frame colours" every time ? (4 days in a row)

also Im unable to use the NumPad, is that logical ? (I use some left keyboard numbers).

sideshow
08-31-2013, 11:25 AM
Please change the colors and update to this version 2.2.47 this should work go to the updates tab > get latest version

About the numpad issue This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and sent to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7438 if you wish to be notified of when this is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject Notify me when HM-7438 is resolved.

sharkwboner
09-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Cool,

I want to ask about 'Preset bets' postflop - I like TN2 setting my betsizes to X%, but I don't like setting my RAISE sizes to X% - is it possible to stay at minraise ?

Tnx

sideshow
09-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Hi,

I am not sure i understand, what exact filter do you want?

sharkwboner
09-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Hey,

@ Preset bets - when I set my "flop" bet size to be "75%" - when being on the flop it makes my bet automatically 75%,
but I don't like it when I face a bet and it automatically makes it "75% pot size raise". (in the bet box)

Is it possible TN2 only autosets the size for the bets, and not for the raises ?

I hope I was more clear this time :)

sideshow
09-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi Sharkwboner

I understand your suggestion and i will talk with the lead developer on this.

sharkwboner
09-16-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi,

Thanks, on 2.2.54 - it's working the way I wanted - cool :).

Having another problem with preset bets.
When starting to play on a new table, the first hand it makes it not to open size preset bet, but to 3bet preset bet. (Screenshot attached).

sideshow
09-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Hi,

Can you also attach a screenshot of your preset bets tab, does this only happen for the first hand?

sharkwboner
09-16-2013, 09:30 PM
Yes, only for the first.

sideshow
09-17-2013, 04:20 AM
Hi Sharkwboner

Thanks for the screenshots, however this should be working in the latest build 2.2.55 please go to the updates tab > get latest version

If it is still occurring there then please send the following information to support and we will look into this right away.

Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com