PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Frames

QuadSuited
02-13-2011, 03:31 PM
I am having issues with frame colors. When i hover over a table my target frame color works, while the needs attention frame color and the first in line frame colors will not work. Restarted Table Ninja, Holdem Manager, Full Tilt and computer all and nothing works. Can anyone help me with this?

Fool
02-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Are you using Windows XP? In XP only the foreground window can be controlled. Those other frames would target non-foreground tables if your in an Aero based Windows theme.

QuadSuited
02-16-2011, 07:04 PM
I'm using Windows 7 with an aero theme.

QuadSuited
02-16-2011, 07:08 PM
The target frame has always worked. And the other two have worked a few times before (rarely), but stops working and i cannot get them working again.

Fool
02-16-2011, 08:05 PM
I've not had a report like this and its hard to say whats happening without more information. Please email a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.