PDA

View Full Version : Stats by position

Kerith
11-19-2008, 01:27 PM
I would like to analyse my own play by position. Is there a way to get a positional overview like in PT2? I looked but could not find it.

morny
11-19-2008, 02:08 PM
See this thread http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=1954&highlight=report+position

Kerith
11-19-2008, 02:54 PM
Okay, so I downloaded the PositionPFR.report and put it into the \Reports folder. How do I "load" it? The way I would think is going to the Players tap and select it in the drop down under "Report". That dropdown however has only six entries ("Default Stats", "3/4 Bet Stats", "Preflop by Position", Big Bet/Call Showdowns", "Post Flop Action" and "Get Fish List") as opposed to the 14 files in the \Reports folder.
When I select "Preflop by Postion" the Summary has positional VPIP and PFR but that is not close to the position stats overview that PT2 had.

morny
11-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Yes Preflop by position is the one, you can add as many stats as you like to VPIP,PFR etc by clicking the green plus symbol under the stats selection section which is below where you select reports

Kerith
11-19-2008, 05:01 PM
I was just writing a lengthy post when I noticed my mistake. As I said in my last post, I was looking at the Players tab but what I was looking for is in the Cash Game tab.

Kerith
11-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Now how do I get those stats for non-hero players? Especially I would like to take a closer look at the blind stats of winning players in my database.

Al1
11-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Now how do I get those stats for non-hero players? Especially I would like to take a closer look at the blind stats of winning players in my database.

Just go to the Player Tab, do a research with some settings and right click a player and select this one.

You can also directly type the name of a player in the Report tab on the Cash tab by clicking on the "Change" button (not the arrow).

Kerith
11-20-2008, 03:31 AM
Awesome, thank you. One more question: How do I remove a name frome the Change dropdown (when I click on the arrow)? I was using it to quickly switch between my own nicknames (on different sites) and combined ("Hero" alias). Now I ran a report on someone else and his nick got added to that dropdown which is a tad annoying especially if I imagine running more reports and more names being added to the list.

morny
11-20-2008, 01:50 PM
You cant edit this list at the moment but feel free to suggest this feature here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/