PDA

View Full Version : What happend to HM

alllala
02-13-2011, 02:07 PM
I´m a little concerned about the team behind HM. Whats wrong guys?
Did the team loose some important developers?

The issues with HM are:

The progress with the software really slowed down/ stopped

New Version getting worse and worse creating new bugs

Reasonable request are being ignored

UWjoe
02-13-2011, 02:36 PM
I´m a little concerned about the team behind HM. Whats wrong guys?
Did the team loose some important developers?

The issues with HM are:

The progress with the software really slowed down/ stopped

New Version getting worse and worse creating new bugs

Reasonable request are being ignored

maybe the one time fee for a core product which will inevitably saturate a market and offer diminishing further returns while necessitating ongoing effort to maintain that product at its initial high level is not a sustainable business model and what has led to efforts being diverted into so many offshoot products being developed for purchase (HEM vision, leakfinder, table scanner etcetcetc) and the apparent lack of responsiveness (in actual fixing of problems as they are caused by updates etc) regarding the core program

and on a lighter note

maybe seandeeb gets the upgrades in realtime and offers some sort of profit sharing with HEM developers for deliberately delaying deployment of functional HEM during high value events like promotional weeks so he is playing a bunch of HEM reliant villains without a key part of what makes them dangerous to play against

blame seandeeb

UWjoe
02-13-2011, 02:38 PM
maybe the one time fee for a core product which will inevitably saturate a market and offer diminishing further returns while necessitating ongoing effort to maintain that product at its initial high level is not a sustainable business model and what has led to efforts being diverted into so many offshoot products being developed for purchase (HEM vision, leakfinder, table scanner etcetcetc) and the apparent lack of responsiveness (in actual fixing of problems as they are caused by updates etc) regarding the core program

and on a lighter note

maybe seandeeb gets the upgrades in realtime and offers some sort of profit sharing with HEM developers for deliberately delaying deployment of functional HEM during high value events like promotional weeks so he is playing a bunch of HEM reliant villains without a key part of what makes them dangerous to play against

blame seandeeb

also how much is deeb paying for HEM premium* and where do i sign up if i can afford it?

Patvs
02-14-2011, 02:28 AM
Who's seandeep? :-

Every HoldemManager app, has its own team, so you don't have to worry the main HM developers are wasting time on HoldemVision.

The programmers have been floated the last two months with adding support (or fixing support for) things like:
-Full Tilt Multi Entry / RUSH
-PokerStars CAP
-PokerStars Home Games (still not fixed)

and dozens of other bugs. Browsing through the 1.11.05c--> 1.11.05d--> 1.11.06--> update log at least 10+ are fixed a week.
Unfortunately this has taken away time to add NEW features, and NEW stats.