PDA

View Full Version : getting back deffault settings and message "PS appl. for this filter is not running"

Lance
08-22-2013, 08:53 PM
2 months ago i imported settings from TN1 to TN2. Now no matter what i cant make a clear installation of TN2 without those settings (kept in some memory or what). Means i just want the default settings as right after a new installation. No chance to get it if i uninstall and reinstall TN2.
Also there are some back ups. If i use the oldest one it is still with no default settings.
Yea, the question might be why i need to get the default settings (i can make it manually). Just trying to find a solution on my own for your unsolved bugs with sensi filter.

2nd question.
On my 2nd PC i can make that installation with default settings but when i want to save a filter in sensei it writes "The Pokerstars application for this filtr is not running". Yes, pretty good info, but there is no possible to say some reason for it ? It is like permanent guessing what causes what...

I googled that and found something about PS version like com/eu. I have reinstalled PS.com client to be sure and nothing has changed.

Thx for answering

sideshow
08-22-2013, 09:34 PM
Hi,

1) If you want the default settings Uninstall TN2 from control panel once Uninstalled before installing it again go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2 and delete the TablenNinja2 folder

Then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\PASG and delete the PASG folder

Then install this will install as if installing for the first time.

2) When doing sensei in the Site tab make sure you Pokerstars.com picked which im sure you have but just putting that out there. If the problem persists

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name, when sending the file please include in the email the time the issue occurred.

Also important make sure you have the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.34.msi