PDA

View Full Version : Many problems with HUD

AGame18
11-19-2008, 03:19 AM
I just downloaded Holdem Manager and cannot seem to get the HUD right. Everytime I launch the HUD and start to play, the wrong HUD stats popup for everyone. The stats under the player in seat 6 for example might really supposed to be under the player in seat 3. In addition, let's say I try to move the HUD from under seat 6 to under seat 3 where it is supposed to be, the HUD will then move from seat 6 to seat 3 on every table, and it's impossible to get it lined up right.

I like to constantly change where I am sitting at a table depending on where I place the table on my monitor, and I can't seem to figure out how to get the HUD to work with this.

Basically, I need a lot of help.................

AGame18
11-19-2008, 03:21 AM
I also want to know if it's possible to remove the Black box with white letters at the top of the screen. I know how to remove the VPIP and avg. pot lines, but the rest stays and I find it very distracting.

morny
11-19-2008, 04:14 PM
Hi, for the 1st post you need to have your preferred seating setup correctly so HM knows what seat you sitting in, this is done by opening one table and setting up your stats correctly, now once you do this on the 1st table dont change anything, then load a 2nd table and give it a few hands after the Hud appears to make sure it recognises the seating prefs.

Now go to Hud Options > Seating Prefs and go to your site, then choose seat no 1: The first table will still be correct but your looking for it to be correct on the 2nd table, if when you change it to seat 1 i dosent line up then try seat 2 and so on until it does line up.

Bare in mind you need to do this for FR,9max,6max and HU as they might have different seat setups so fix up the ones that apply to you.

To remove the black box go to Hud Options > Player Preferences:

Set Number Of Pots to: 0

moomies
11-26-2008, 12:04 PM
hi,

i also have the primary problem the OP has, specifically with dracula holdem. however, when i go to seating preferences there is no seat number option to choose from.

Al1
11-27-2008, 04:45 AM
hi,

i also have the primary problem the OP has, specifically with dracula holdem. however, when i go to seating preferences there is no seat number option to choose from.

Can you update HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

moomies
11-27-2008, 10:04 AM
i still have problems.

i cant move one tile without all the other corresponding tiles at other tables moving as well.

there is no prefered seat option available.

Al1
11-27-2008, 11:46 AM
i still have problems.

i cant move one tile without all the other corresponding tiles at other tables moving as well.

there is no prefered seat option available.

Have you put your nickname here: "HUD Options => Setup Hero Names"?

moomies
11-27-2008, 09:09 PM
yes

Al1
11-28-2008, 01:45 AM
yes

What's your room?

moomies
11-28-2008, 01:47 AM
dracula

Al1
11-28-2008, 01:54 AM
dracula

Can you uncheck "Fix my stats position" in "HUD Options => Player Preferences" if it's checked. For all HUDs.

moomies
11-28-2008, 02:14 AM
was checked. now unchecked. symptoms persist.

morny
11-28-2008, 03:55 AM
There is preferred seating option at dracula so you dont need to set it up. Its by design that all the tiles move when you move them on 1 table, this saves you time when multitabling a large amount of tables you only need to fix it up on 1 table rather than doing it on 12 tables.

Just open the 1st table and right click and drag the stats to the correct position and when you open the 2nd table then they should be in the correct position. If not email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well schedule a teamviewer session for later today

moomies
11-28-2008, 06:19 AM
if the program is designed to make the stats boxes on all the table windows move together, then i guess my real problem is that the stats boxes arent coming up next to the corresponding name. therefore, ive been trying to move them next to their corresponding name.

morny
11-28-2008, 01:33 PM
please email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Im presuming its that its not that you cant move them but that when you move them on 1 table to the correct place then on the other table there in the incorrect place?

moomies
11-28-2008, 10:28 PM
exactly.