PDA

View Full Version : a lot of troubles

janfasola
08-22-2013, 06:12 AM
Hi,

I have few problems with new TN2:

1) soft don't see resolution of my monitor - when tables are in cascade, after some number of tables soft put them "under my monitor". I mean tables are under task bar and lower. How can I use cascade with let's say 24 tables? Resolution is 1680x1050

2) betting one time works fine other doesn't.

3) after some time layout go down - let's say I was playing by two hours and was happy but then trouble comes. Tables not popping up on action (not all, more like in chaos theory) or when I have action on one table and doesn't make any decision yet soft pop up other table. Sometime all tables popping up without few where I should make my decision before.

4) few times in satellites auto I;m back wasn't working properly

5) is there possibility to set different displaying values other colors? (I mean M, BB, sec etc)

6) How works preset bets? I mean when I set some values for always and after that for more then 2 limpers and after that more than 15bb, after that I have situation where are 3 limpers and I have more than 15bb with one will be chosen? How about >15bb vs always?

In few seconds I will send you my log files.

P.S. I have already everything made like here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html

sideshow
08-22-2013, 08:11 AM
1) This is what happen if you open lots of tables we are working on this at the moment i would suggest for now if you are playing that many tables use Tile, stack or one of the other layouts.

2) What do you mean are you saying the betting hotkeys are no longer working? If so if you are playing on PS and on Nova theme can you please update to the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.34.msi

3) Again make sure you have the latest version this could be caused by lots of things

-Are you manually clicking or using the hotkeys?
-UAC is not disabled if this is the case please disable it.
-You have popup table when user action is required ticked in your poker client, If this is the case please turn it off
-Are you in cascade layout when this happens or were you using another layout?

4) What site is this for?

5) You can change the color but the one color will be for all of them, Are you looking to have different colors example BB Red M Blue etc if so i can write this up as a feature request.

6) Its hard to know what is happening can you send me a screeenshot of your preset bets tab and ill see if it is setup correctly

If any of the issues 2-4 are still occurring can you please reproduce and send me the log files

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name. It is also important when sending the files you also include in the email the time that each issue occurred.

janfasola
08-22-2013, 09:52 AM
2) no hotkeys but preset bets. Anyway updated.

3)
- I clicking manually, I use mouse 99% of the time,
- UAC is disabled,
- changed it just now, so this may be problem -I'll let u know about that;
- I use cascade only - Like table ninja layout (stackandtilt pattern :) ) but it doesn't well for now, so yes;

4) In this special time PokerStars.eu only.

5) I know I can change the color but sending feature request will be nice.

6) For now I have something like that. Yesterday I was using only one row because wasn't sure what can I set as a values. (btw, are marks like <, >, =, >=, <=, (), and, or, accepted? I mean, can I wrote "limpers > 1 and ante > 0" or (limpers > 1) + (ante > 0) or limpers = 3 ?

Thank you for help.

sideshow
08-22-2013, 10:32 AM
2) Is this now resolved since the update?
3) If you are manually clicking this does not work well in Ninja tile layout we are working on this at the moment and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.

For TN2 work correctly:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin

- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

4) Please reproduce the issue and send us the log files

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name please include in the email the time the issue occurred.

5) I have written up a feature request for this and the latest ticket is HM-7422 if you wish to have your email added to the ticket and be notified of when it is added please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7422 is resolved.

6) Yes this is fine

janfasola
08-23-2013, 04:37 PM
Hi,

2) yes and no. When I started finishing my session and 4 tables left preset bets wasn't exist. I mean everything was working like PS default settings. Also in the middle of session preset bets was slower than me - when I wanna raise, in betting box is set default PS amount so I do it myself by scrolling and before I finish doing it TN2 set in box correct preset bet value.

3) So today I also was playing in cascade but only with 12 tables (PS) and issues wasn't fixed. I have done everything like u wrote. I have been sit out a lot of times because I was unable to made any decision at the first to act tables. When I had popped up some table, before I clicked some button other table was set as first in line etc., sometimes this happens a lot of times in a row. Very often TN don't press "i'm back" after sit out. When some important table goes under few more (before I made my decision) and I'm trying come back to it by clicking at this table in most times there's start hell. Funny thing is that when I closed TN2 and run TN1 it was worst - like holidays in Afghanistan. How it is possible if one week before TN1 was working perfectly fine?

6) Today morning it was working good, no perfect but good. After 8 hours when I turned on TN pop up message there's error of one preset bet (limpers > 1). Why?

Also in one minute I will send you my log file. What could be the problem? Maybe my soft? Into sessions I have running TN2, HM2, Excel, PokerStove, AutoHotKey, TeamSpeak, Skype, Spotify, Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox. I was trying playing with only TN2, HM2 and Spotify but this doesn't help.
BTW I'm sorry for my weak English ;)

janfasola
08-23-2013, 04:45 PM
Oh, I use 2.2.34.0 version.

sideshow
08-23-2013, 04:59 PM
Please let me know when you have the file sent, If i can't see anything in the file i will setup a tv session with you

janfasola
08-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Already sent

sideshow
08-23-2013, 05:08 PM
the email hasn't come through yet can you please pm me your email address and i can look it up

jtorjo
08-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Oh, I use 2.2.34.0 version.

Hi janfasola,

Note that we fixed a popup bug in 2.2.38 version. Not sure if that was your bug. About cascade layout in TN2 - it's not perfect at this time, we're working on it.

However, the popup of active table does not relate to that. I know it could be quite a bit of a hassle, but if you could mark the times (HH:MM:SS) when the popup of active table does not happen, it would clearly help us a lot! Thanks!

Best,
John

janfasola
08-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi jtrojo,

but isn't 2.2.38 older than 2.2.34? I know that numbers suggested something else but I've seen the 2.2.38 was set almost 3 months ago.

Yes, I can do it as long as there will be not tomorrow team viewer session with your stuff.

jtorjo
08-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Hi jtrojo,

but isn't 2.2.38 older than 2.2.34? I know that numbers suggested something else but I've seen the 2.2.38 was set almost 3 months ago.

Yes, I can do it as long as there will be not tomorrow team viewer session with your stuff.

Hi,

We just released 2.2.38 a few hours ago.
What do you mean "2.2.38 was set almost 3 months ago"?

Best,
John

janfasola
08-23-2013, 07:19 PM
I was mean that:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/409611-tn2-updates-beta-build-2-2-38-0-a.html

I will instal 2.2.38 version and I'll see how it works at tomorrow (Saturday) session then let u know how it looks. I hope everything will be fine.

Thank you for

janfasola
08-24-2013, 09:21 AM
I have one fast question:

I've already installed 2.2.38 and now notification icon of TN2 is green-red and informs me that only global hot keys are working, what could be the reason?

sideshow
08-24-2013, 09:30 AM
If your mouse is away from the table this means only the Global hotkeys work, When mouse is over the table then all hotkeys work

green: "All Hotkeys are working"
half green, half red: "Only Global Hotkeys are working"
red: "None of the Hotkeys are working";

Two types of hotkeys
There are two types of hotkeys - global and poker-related:
- the global hotkeys work all the time, no matter what application is active, and no matter where the mouse is but if you disable Toggle hotkeys these will not work.
- the poker-related hotkeys, which work only when a table is active (when a table has the "Target table" frame color)

janfasola
08-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Ok, good enough ;) thanks

janfasola
08-24-2013, 11:54 AM
HI, I still have issues in the middle of session. Is anyone from support can do with me team viewer session?

sideshow
08-24-2013, 12:34 PM
I have pm'd you