PDA

View Full Version : HMHud.exe (tablefinder) wont' start automatically

cyberderf
11-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Even relaunch HUD doesn't work!

The only way to get HUD working is to start hmhud.exe manually.

Al1
11-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Even relaunch HUD doesn't work!

The only way to get HUD working is to start hmhud.exe manually.

What's your version?

Have you try this one?
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

morny
11-18-2008, 10:59 PM
This happens to some people me included, quite a difficult one to solve so in the meantime if you right click HmHud.exe and choose Send to > Desktop you can then add that to your quicklauch toolbar and use this

cyberderf
11-19-2008, 12:09 PM
I am with the latest version, not the beta however.. I think this may have something to do with Spybot teatimer who blocked some registry entries upon installation of HManager. Possible ?

Well, I tried to uninstall H-manager and to re-install it, but I don't think the uninstaller really clean all the hmanager registry entries.. do you think ?

Skesis
11-19-2008, 02:11 PM
I am with the latest version, not the beta however.. I think this may have something to do with Spybot teatimer who blocked some registry entries upon installation of HManager. Possible ?

Well, I tried to uninstall H-manager and to re-install it, but I don't think the uninstaller really clean all the hmanager registry entries.. do you think ?

That's interesting, I use Spybot too and have had this problem for a while.

Rvg72
11-19-2008, 06:22 PM
Good catch, I knew it was something like that but always thought it was more likely something with windows permissions but it definitely makes sense that SpyBot could be the cause of this since HM is trying to run a program (the hmhud) and maybe SpyBot didn't want that to happen.

Roy

Skesis
11-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Good catch, I knew it was something like that but always thought it was more likely something with windows permissions but it definitely makes sense that SpyBot could be the cause of this since HM is trying to run a program (the hmhud) and maybe SpyBot didn't want that to happen.

Roy

Do you think you'll be able to find a solution for this? Don't really want to disable Spybot and I can't find a way of telling it to ignore HEM.

morny
11-20-2008, 12:47 AM
Well look into it, it might be a case that you just need to add it as an exception in Spybot if that options is there

tloapc
11-21-2008, 11:09 AM
I don't use Spybot and have this same problem
I'm using the newest beta version