PDA

View Full Version : Problems during of backup HM1

peterson29
08-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi,

I got some problem during backup of my HM1.

When I run the HM backup wizard, just after a minute it returns error message:

18.8.2013 17:18] holdemmanager: error: pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: could not access status of transaction 4153127912
DETAIL: Could not open file "pg_clog/0F78": No such file or directory.

Please help

Patvs
08-18-2013, 08:02 PM
This is the sign of a corrupt database.
Do you have a backup of all your original handhistories?

Instead of backing up the entire HM1 database, backup the archive folder: C:/HMArchive, so you can import all the original handhistory files into a new empty database.

peterson29
08-19-2013, 01:14 AM
Yes, I followed a guide in FAQ and backuped my datebase manually but there is some other problem with turnaments hand histories. As you probably know, when you finish turnament before the extended registration is close the data about position that you finished and number of entries is not correct. So i have to manually edit these data and correct it, but when i manualy export my handhistories there are no such corrections. Is there any way how to trasfer these data?

udbrky
08-19-2013, 05:43 PM
Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/tourney-data-view-01.jpg

peterson29
08-20-2013, 02:14 AM
Really thank you for your advice it will save me lot of time. One more question, is it possible to check all these turnaments by one clic like "select all" or I have to clic on every turnament separately because i cant see such a button in HM.

udbrky
08-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Click the first one, scroll down, shift-click the last one, right click and export to export all of these.