PDA

View Full Version : 2 Problems with HM2: tournament report problems and a importing hand problem

Juga1
08-16-2013, 03:47 AM
I,

My first problem is that in the report it s impossible for me to see the different tournaments that i play,If i play several tournament in a day,month all of them is in an only one tab and the date start time is 31/12/9999??? What can i do to resolve it?

My second problem, is that to see my result for my current session i have to restart HM2 (also i see nothing in my active session when a play a session) What can I do?

TY

sorry for my bad english.

udbrky
08-16-2013, 11:36 AM
1) Please close HM

2) Please open PGAdminIII

It is in the Start -> Postgres folder.

3) Enter your postgres password. The default password is typically postgrespass.

4) Open the databases.

5) Highlight your database.

6) Right click, click maintenance.

7) Run the vacuum and analyze and reindex functions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+

Please try again.

If it still shows this, Please create a new database.

1) Click the database name in the bottom right corner (2nd in)

2) Click the green + sign

3) Name it, click ok.

4) Import the hands from c:\hm2archive

We need the hand histories for these tournaments. The information shows in the replayer. Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them.

Juga1
08-18-2013, 09:33 AM
I

The vacuum doesn' t work so i try to create a new database (i name it HM3) but i don' t know how to import the hands from c/hm2archive into this new database :?

Have i to delete in my database the hold hmanager folder?

Thank you. ;)

Patvs
08-18-2013, 08:19 PM
In HM2 click on 'hand importing'--> and run a import from folder on your archive folder.

Before you do this... check your time adjustment settings first, read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Options%7B47%7DHandImporting%7B47%7DSiteTimeAdjust ment

xbytewalker
08-18-2013, 09:19 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/424581-7822-phantom-31-12-9999-tourney-again.html

Select hands, not tourney (doesn't work) of the 9999 hands.
Delete them.
Close HM2, open PGadmin and do a full vacuum.
Restart and reimport.

Hope this helps.

Juga1
08-19-2013, 06:04 AM
Nothing is going good :(

So how can i delete completely hm2/my database? how can i remove it both defenitively because it s not eazy to restore!!!!!!

Now my problem is that my reports doesn' t show anything, even i auto import manualy but i can see the hands in the active session :confused:

Also how can i link a new database to my hm2 (just for curiosity because i will remove it) Now i have 4 database, wich is the good one, how to know it?

Patvs
08-19-2013, 06:21 PM
To completely delete a HM2 database: Go to the Home tab--> Database

To have your reports show: - Close HM2
- Please delete the following files:
all files in the
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports folder
- Start HM2 again

If you delete a database, you can't link it again to HM2. You'll have to reimport all the handhistories again into a new database.
You now have 4 databases, you'll have to remember yourself -based on what you named the databases- which database contains which hands. If a database is corrupted, try deleting it, and continue using one of the other databases.

Juga1
08-19-2013, 07:12 PM
Ty for your differents answer.

I have reinstall postgress and it seem that' s work. ;)

Bes regards.

udbrky
08-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.