PDA

View Full Version : No hub anymore after being moved to a new table in a tournament

nicbab
11-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Hello,

I dont know if this is a bug or a set up issue ... anyway.

I am playing on everest andduring tournement if my table breaks and I am move to a new one, the HUD dont work anymore. And it is impossible to have it anymore (switching off and on HM does not change anything).

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Nicbab

Al1
11-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Hello,

I dont know if this is a bug or a set up issue ... anyway.

I am playing on everest andduring tournement if my table breaks and I am move to a new one, the HUD dont work anymore. And it is impossible to have it anymore (switching off and on HM does not change anything).

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Nicbab

Hi,

What's your version of HM?

nicbab
11-18-2008, 12:02 PM
1.06.01e

Al1
11-18-2008, 12:05 PM
1.06.01e

Update your HM.

Backup "Config" in a safe location, it's generally here: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager

Then install that:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip

And then the patch:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Tell me if it changes something.

nicbab
11-18-2008, 12:12 PM
ok, thank you. I will try and keep you posted

nicbab
11-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Hello,

after setting the new version and the update, it still doesn't work ...
It is really problematic to play tournement in those conditions

Thanks in advance

Nic

babooke
11-23-2008, 02:33 PM
I had the same problem, and it's easy to solve.

Open the Table Manager, click Table --> Table Finder. Then you see a list of unattached tables, activate the one you look for, and drag the red and white square to the table you want HEM to find. Click OK and the HUD will reappear. If you've been moved another time in the same MTT, the software will now find the table itself.

nicbab
11-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the idea... but it doesnt work. In the window "Table manager", I have my new table listed. And if I go in "table > Find table", It is my previous table that appears ... useless to try to activate it with the red square.

Nic

babooke
11-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Strange, it works perfect here.
What I did before I found out about the Table finder was simply to close the table and then click take your seat. Then the HUD worked again.

Al1
11-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the idea... but it doesnt work. In the window "Table manager", I have my new table listed. And if I go in "table > Find table", It is my previous table that appears ... useless to try to activate it with the red square.

Nic

Escalated to Morny, he will answere asap.