PDA

View Full Version : BIG problem opening tables in FTP

ArkA
08-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Hello guys!
when i start TN2 and i have the tables open all work fine, but if i open another table(in the same season), in this table TN2 dont work and i try to view the others tables and the view comeback to this table (bug?). To solved it a go to layout in the software and change this for other, and back to my layout. This is easy when i have 3-6 tables...but when i have 12-16 tables that's not simple. Can help with this please PLS!

pdta: i try in stack mode, cascade mode, custom layout and in all is the same problem.

thanks and regards!

sideshow
08-15-2013, 08:01 AM
I was unable to reproduce can you please give us step by step instructions on how to reproduce this is what i done i opened FTP and opened TN opened a table on FTP started playing then opened a second table TN worked as it should on both tables.

LeviJ88
08-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Same problem but on Pokerstars. v2.2.22

LeviJ88
08-15-2013, 05:27 PM
Hello guys!
when i start TN2 and i have the tables open all work fine, but if i open another table(in the same season), in this table TN2 dont work and i try to view the others tables and the view comeback to this table (bug?). To solved it a go to layout in the software and change this for other, and back to my layout. This is easy when i have 3-6 tables...but when i have 12-16 tables that's not simple. Can help with this please PLS!

pdta: i try in stack mode, cascade mode, custom layout and in all is the same problem.

thanks and regards!

For now, try to uninstall and reinstall with 2.2.16
www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Table_Ninja_V2_Setup.exe
Your settings will be saved

sideshow
08-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Guys before uninstalling please send me your logs so i can review this should not be happening and i have no problems so for us to see what is causing this we need the logs