PDA

View Full Version : HM1 databse problems

stangaciul
08-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Hi. I have the same problem for the 3rd time. Notice that I had the same problem more times, although I formatted my PC-my hards, I reinstalled my windows, so I reinstalled HM1+database and all things to be everything clean.
So, after I install my HM1 + database, everything is ok for a period, I can play, I can import hands, everything is just fine. My problem is that after a period, maybe a few months, when I trie to import some hands that I played or some other hands, I have a lot of import errors and just a few hands complete imported, maximum 10% from the total number of hands. This way, I can use in my database just a little part of the volume of my hands and it's really frustrating.
Can I find a easy may to fix this? Can I have guaranteed the fact that it's not gonna happen the 4rd time? I'm really sick to fix the same error making a new database and reimporting all stuff for 3 times.
Can be a good idea to start using HM2? I need a new PC to do this. It's worth the effort? I'm sick of HM1 errors. What is the best solution?

Patvs
08-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_05Aug2013.exe

Try reimporting your hands into a new empty database.