PDA

View Full Version : Multiple issues, really sick of it - one thing after another...

merlinofnz
02-12-2011, 10:00 PM
- When I move tables, my stats get reset.
- I had a case of a guy on my table who didn't move, and his stats just reset to 0.
- All HUD stats just disappeared from one table, never to return
- My own stats don't show in rush games
- I'm in a superstack right now that just shows all stats as 0 (after 69 hands just now the stats appear... awesome _b)
- Constantly have issues with the HUD disappearing when I click on the table
- Ditto, always having issues with HUD disappearing when I get involved in a hand

And to top it all off, this thread has taken a millenium to post because your website keeps timing out... AWESOME.

Sorry for the rage, my Aces just got sucked out by some idiot calling with 69s pre out of position... and I lost half my stack. Don't think HoldemManager running properly would've helped there, but there have been several other hands where the stats would've come in handy..

Help please.

Patvs
02-13-2011, 02:23 AM
- When I move tables, my stats get reset.
This is by design. So you can track your NEW table image, how the new players at the table perceive you.

- I had a case of a guy on my table who didn't move, and his stats just reset to 0.
Are you using a #players filter (HUD options--> additional HUD filters)
That could explain if a player gets eliminated, the stats for ALL the other opponents suddenly reset to zero, because you're using a #players filter.

- All HUD stats just disappeared from one table, never to return

Was the table breaking up, or just starting up. Check the TableManager, and rightclick on the HUD, which HUD is assigned to the table. And if the table is detected having the correct number of players.
Also check: hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab
Make sure your the HUD you want to use is linked to the site you play on (or set to ANY site), is set to HU, 6max and FR. And no OTHER HUD has overlapping settings.

- My own stats don't show in rush games
This is by design. Since the table has different opponents every hand, it's not possible to show the hero stats.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.