PDA

View Full Version : Some defs please

slamdunka
11-18-2008, 10:03 AM
In the preflop activity report in the action facing player column, can you confirm my understanding of the following

1. folded to BB

When Im in the BB and its folded to me? So its a walk and its pretty irrelevant

2. unopened

Im in any pos and what I do when its folded to me

3. 1 limper

what i do when 1 person limps before me

4. 2+ limpers

what i do when 2 people limp before me

5. raiser

what i do when there is a just a raiser before me

6. raiser + caller(s)

what i do when there is a raiser plus caller(s) before me ie a squeeze opportunity

7. 2+ raisers

ie 4 betting opportunities?

All of these are in any position?

morny
11-18-2008, 11:51 AM
In the preflop activity report in the action facing player column, can you confirm my understanding of the following

1. folded to BB

When Im in the BB and its folded to me? So its a walk and its pretty irrelevant

Yes thats correct

2. unopened

Im in any pos and what I do when its folded to me

Yes thats correct

3. 1 limper

what i do when 1 person limps before me

Yes thats correct

4. 2+ limpers

what i do when 2 people limp before me

Yes thats correct

5. raiser

what i do when there is a just a raiser before me
Yes when your facing 1 raise

6. raiser + caller(s)

what i do when there is a raiser plus caller(s) before me ie a squeeze opportunity

Yes thats correct

7. 2+ raisers

ie 4 betting opportunities?

Well HM records this as Raise 2 raisers instead of a 4bet as the dynamics when someone raises 2 raisers is completely different to the standard 3bet/4bet battles that go on

All of these are in any position?
Yes thats correct Well more or less, obviosuly 7 dosent apply to UTG or MP and 1 only applies to the BB so the basis of it is the action your facing regardless of position

TierTier
11-23-2008, 09:28 AM
More generally, it would be considered a leak to have a negative bb/100 on any of these if sample size is big enough, right? Seems I have a thing or two to work on...Lol.

TierTier
11-29-2008, 09:08 PM
More generally, it would be considered a leak to have a negative bb/100 on any of these if sample size is big enough, right? Seems I have a thing or two to work on...Lol.

Ehh...nevermind. Obviously many are going to be negative if I don't set VPIP=True due to blinds. I spent 5minutes wondering why the hell I was losing money in so many types of pots.