PDA

View Full Version : TableninjaFT and Windows 8 64-bit problem

A_Rimmer
08-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Hi,

I have a problem with TableNinjaFT (version 1.2.7.0) running on Windows 8 64-bit. The problem occurs when the action on the table comes to me. It looks like TN starts clicking on the bet amount window highlighting the bet amount on and off like hundred times per second.... The computer gets completly frozen, I can hardly move mouse pointer around the desktop. After 3-4 seconds the highlightning stops and everything is ok then. It happens allways when it's my turn.
I am using racetrack table view, but the same thing is happening even in classic view. I have also tried to turn the "Highlight bet amount" option in the FTP client options on and off, but this didn't have any effect to this problem as well.
Even If I turn off all the table ninja features, the problem still occurs. It's happening allways when TN is running.
I have tried the same version of TN (with exactly same settings) on the computer running Win7 and everything is working fine there...

Do you have any idea what should be the problem and how to solve it?

Thx for the answer.

sideshow
08-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm) Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.