PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing from Party

Swoop
02-12-2011, 08:48 PM
As of late (this week) I seem to not be able to import hands from Partypoker. I didnt change anything regarding any folders or something. I was on HEM 1.11.05e and it didnt work so I updated to 1.11.06a and it doesnt work either.

Even if I point Mr. HEM directly to the file which is he supposed to import all I get is "0 files to process".

I am running windows vista and HEM 1.11.06a

Help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Patvs
02-13-2011, 02:01 AM
Do the hands import if you import them into a new empty database?
Your PartyPoker lobby language is in English?

Try to move the handhistories to a different folder, and running another "import on folder" on them.

Swoop
02-13-2011, 10:01 AM
I just noticed that there is only one file left of the party hand histories. But even if I tell HEM to import it manually it doesnt recognize it to be a HH file.

I emailed party to send me all my handhistories of 2011 again. I just created a new database and I also didnt change anything this week. Dont know what this is about.

My lobby language is german right now, but I can change it (if i ever find it in this clustered software).

netsrak
02-13-2011, 02:13 PM
To get an english Party client you need to download and install the english party software. There is no switch in the client.

To import a file again you need to rename it as HM "knows" which files were already imported.

Please check your Party Handhistory settings, are they still in english?
And please check your HM auto-import configuration.

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Swoop
02-13-2011, 05:03 PM
my hands from today are suddenly imported correctly => I have no clue why.

I renamed the one file i have left from yesterday and HEM imported it, but it didnt recognize the hands as new.

Also the hand histories are still in english so I guess this shouldnt be a problem.

Swoop
02-13-2011, 05:05 PM
I just looked through the one file I have left from yesterday and the hand histories are just screwed up. So I guess this isnt a HEM problem after all. I already wrote an email to party to send me the correct ones. If all goes smoothly then I let you guys know. Thanks anyways.