PDA

View Full Version : HUD panels overlaying other windows

AbsolutCam
11-18-2008, 02:14 AM
I'm not sure if this is a new problem or something I'm just now noticing. And I'm not sure if this the result of something I've done in my HUD preferences, I was recently playing around with opacity and some other stuff (I've tried to return everything to default now). But anyways what's happening is this: when I have another window open (like for example the HEM main window or an Internet Explorer window) on top of a Pokerstars table window, then unless I minimize the table window (which I don't want to have to do), I see the poker table's black HUD panels overlayed on to the other window in question. So for example I would have to try to read something on the internet through black HUD panels. Help please...

AbsolutCam
11-18-2008, 04:45 AM
Solved, please disregard

Al1
11-18-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm not sure if this is a new problem or something I'm just now noticing. And I'm not sure if this the result of something I've done in my HUD preferences, I was recently playing around with opacity and some other stuff (I've tried to return everything to default now). But anyways what's happening is this: when I have another window open (like for example the HEM main window or an Internet Explorer window) on top of a Pokerstars table window, then unless I minimize the table window (which I don't want to have to do), I see the poker table's black HUD panels overlayed on to the other window in question. So for example I would have to try to read something on the internet through black HUD panels. Help please...

Hi,

Was it hapenning because you had "Force OnTop" checked?

AbsolutCam
11-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Yes... which I didn't immediately figure out because I think you have to restart HEM in order to change that option.