PDA

View Full Version : Bodog Questions

Kayos
11-18-2008, 01:17 AM
Hi, I recently downloaded hold em manager and am impressed. I am trying to figure out how to get it to work on bodog. I downloaded the bodog hand grabber and it is grabbing the hands fine. But the only was I can figure out to import them is manually. This is a big inconvenience. Also I couldn't get the hud to work. Please help me out here. Thanks

morny
11-18-2008, 01:26 AM
See this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=145

Kayos
11-18-2008, 01:52 AM
Hey thanks for the quick reply. That link you posted helped with most of my problems. Here is the part im stuck at now

"Make sure "Import From Sub Folders" is ticked and also tick "Move Files After Import" when you do this the select button becomes active opposite move folder and similar to how you selected the HandHistory folder you now need to do the same for the folder we setup at the very beginning of this tutorial where the processed files will be sent to. In our example thats in the My Documents/Processed folder. When this is done select Save."

I have no clue where I configured the process folder originally. Actually I think I skipped this part. How do I figure it out?

Al1
11-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Hey thanks for the quick reply. That link you posted helped with most of my problems. Here is the part im stuck at now

"Make sure "Import From Sub Folders" is ticked and also tick "Move Files After Import" when you do this the select button becomes active opposite move folder and similar to how you selected the HandHistory folder you now need to do the same for the folder we setup at the very beginning of this tutorial where the processed files will be sent to. In our example thats in the My Documents/Processed folder. When this is done select Save."

I have no clue where I configured the process folder originally. Actually I think I skipped this part. How do I figure it out?

Hi,

If you don't have do that, your initial problem is not resolved. Go to "Options => Configure Auto Import Folder" and do what is explained in the FAQ Morny has linked to you.

Is it ok?

Kayos
11-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Thanks! I got it working now