PDA

View Full Version : Displaying Heads-Up Opponent's Session Stats From All Tables?

VickyRaisins
02-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Whilst playing heads-up I often find myself opening the HEM client and pulling up a report of my opponent's stats filtered by date for 'Today'. I do this because the session view of the HUD is specific to tables and I'd rather see the session stats from all tables so I have a larger, more representative sample size.

As I'm sure you can imagine it's a bit of a pain having to open the HEM client whilst playing so I was wondering if there was a way to display the stats from all tables of this session in my HUD?

Patvs
02-13-2011, 02:12 AM
HoldemManager should already show opponent's stats based on ALL his hands.
So if you 4-table against villain A, his stats will be based on the hands from ALL four tables, including ALL previous HU hands you have on him from previous settings.

The HERO stats will reset to 0 at each table.
So unfortunately, assuming the opponent also uses HoldemManager, it's not possible to see how he perceives you overall.

It is possible to see your OVERALL stats for the entire session, but you'll have to open HoldemManager and check the reports tab for that.