PDA

View Full Version : Replayer does not show all players stats

maryjane
11-18-2008, 12:41 AM
Ver.1.06.04 rc5.

Downloaded this version as instructed today to try to solve the problem with the vacum option malfunction.

Now the HUD does not show each players stats when using the replayer. The replayer is the feature I get the most use from. It shows stats for 3 to 4players: for the others the HUD displays the abbreviations with 0 hands and a - for the other stats even though those players have hundreds if not thousands of hands.

I have tried closing and restarting the replayer for each hand, but it does not help. So, I close HM and the replayer and restart. When I open the replayer the HUD will show complete stats for each player for the first hand only. On subsequent hands there are always 2 to 4 players whose stats will not be displayed. A real pain in the keister.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

morny
11-18-2008, 01:02 AM
There is a problem with the filters which were aware of and looking into a fix

maryjane
11-18-2008, 01:16 AM
That was quick. I was going to go back to the previous version, but will wait.

Excellent support.

Thanks

maryjane
11-20-2008, 02:10 AM
Since you guys are so busy I attempted to go back to an older version(1.06.03) of HM where I thought the HUD was actually showing the stats for all players in the replayer. I do not remember the version I was using before I downloaded the update, but it actually worked.

Apparently the update that caused the filter problems you mentioned above changed something in the program because even though it is the old replayer in the older version it will not show stats for all the players.

If I did an uninstall and reinstalled HM with the full version you have on your website, not a beta, will that eliminate the filter problem that is causing the stats not to be shown in the replayer?

Thanks

morny
11-20-2008, 02:23 PM
Its fixed now again in this Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe)

maryjane
11-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Link not working.

Thanks

Al1
11-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Link not working.

Thanks

Link ok now.

morny
11-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Thanks Al