PDA

View Full Version : HUD 1.06e

Raw
07-23-2008, 08:56 AM
I posted about the bug in Microgaming/Prima in the earlier version. It seems it's still not fixed. For some reason, hero's stats always show up in the wrong place. At first, they appear in the right place, but after the first import, they're gone to the wrong spot.

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6873/hudproblem06eoa4.jpg

morny
07-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Im not sure what we got you to try the last time but can you try a few things.

In Hud Options> Player Preferences make sure "Fix my stat positions" is unticked and also go to Hud Options> Set Hero names and put your username in there.

When you have your panel in the correct position go to Table Manager and go to File> Save Positons

Does any of these solutions work?

Also when you move them to the correct position do they stay there for that session? And lastly what version of HM have you got?

Raw
07-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Im not sure what we got you to try the last time but can you try a few things.

In Hud Options> Player Preferences make sure "Fix my stat positions" is unticked and also go to Hud Options> Set Hero names and put your username in there.

When you have your panel in the correct position go to Table Manager and go to File> Save Positons

Does any of these solutions work?

Also when you move them to the correct position do they stay there for that session? And lastly what version of HM have you got?

last version (the 06e update from today or yesterday)
your solutions don't work
also: I can't "Save Positions" because whenever I move my stats on table A, they get moved on table C as well.

rivernuts
07-23-2008, 12:06 PM
With me, sometimes my lifetime stats show up when I first sit down, then my stats will move to the upper right part of the table, then if I tick and then untick "disable Hero stat in hud" my current stats will show up in the correct place. Then if I reset the hud, the stats will move to the upper right part of the table again.

BCage
07-23-2008, 12:09 PM
I don't think this is the same thing. I have what Raw describes too, and I play on Prima aswell. The Hero stats show up at the same position on all tables, regardless of where you are sitting. So if I adjust them on 1 table, they'll move to that same position on all my other open tables, even if I'm sitting on another seat.

Raw
07-23-2008, 12:10 PM
With me, sometimes my lifetime stats show up when I first sit down, then my stats will move to the upper right part of the table, then if I tick and then untick "disable Hero stat in hud" my current stats will show up in the correct place. Then if I reset the hud, the stats will move to the upper right part of the table again.

I tried this. No cigar.

rivernuts
07-23-2008, 12:36 PM
I tried this. No cigar.

Did you tick and then save, then untick and save?

By the way this doesn't solve the problem for me, it'll just work until the hud is restart.

Raw
07-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Did you tick and then save, then untick and save?

yes I did

rivernuts
07-23-2008, 12:50 PM
yes I did

I just tried it again, this time it worked after I tried it twice, so tick, untick, tick, untick.

Raw
07-24-2008, 12:48 PM
the new version seems to have fixed this, thx