PDA

View Full Version : Missing import Ongame, seriously...

Kongkrimp
11-17-2008, 09:33 PM
As you guys can see, everybody has problems with importing all the hands using HM at Ongame.

Why doesent there come up an solution soon?

I know that you have asked for someone to download a database to you, but why doesent some of you play 20-30 hands yourself??

"Open holdemmanager.config from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and look for OngameDBDelay"

There is nothing in that file or at that navigated place in windows that is called "OngameDBdelay"...???

I am a bit enoyed, because u seem to come up with the same answer all the time people ask, and it doesent work. Why dont you say that at the momen we have not been able to find a solution to this problem, but we are working on it...? Are HM working on it??

Sorry for being grumpy, but ive payed for this... And it doesent work as promised.

Regards
cato

morny
11-18-2008, 12:44 AM
If you have the latest version DBongamedelay will be in the file otherwise its likely you have an older version so please update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

We have recieved a database where there were some inconsistencies but from all the people that have said they have a problem only 1 has sent me a database, the other person said they compared it to PTs and it imported the same amount of hands from a big database so as of yet it seems unlikely that 1 database imports fine and the other dosent but were looking into it and feel free to send me your database morny@holdemmanager.net and if we find something then well get it fixed but you still need to understand that Ongames database is not user friendly so this isnt a simple problem

20-30 hand samples are useless, sometimes it only misses 1 in a 100 so its easier if someone sends me their database

Dillopus
11-19-2008, 02:33 AM
So far it seems that easiest solution to get all the hands while playing at ongame is just using the ongame hand grabber.

hamburgerhelped
11-24-2008, 04:00 PM
I have the same problem. I followed the instructions and the stats don't appear on the tables.

Rvg72
11-26-2008, 04:39 AM
Hi, I've spent most of the last 2 days working on ongame support - the issue really is with their poor software since they are inserting corrupt hands when any other program happens to be reading the database. Prima on the other hand use the same DB engine but don't have any of these issues.

I have come up with a work around and 12 tabled ongame with no hands missing when normally I was losing about 20%. Please download

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

I would recommend moving your .db file to an archive folder and letting the site create a new one. I also used a 30 second value in the config value but I think 15 seconds should be ok as well.

Roy

bubu0068
11-28-2008, 09:57 AM
always too many lost hands with 18 tables open.

morny
11-28-2008, 01:08 PM
Haver you tried the new version and got it to create a new database as Roy recommended?

bubu0068
11-28-2008, 03:25 PM
yes, new database ongame (*.db)

morny
11-29-2008, 12:15 AM
Ok email me and well setup a Teamviewer session to look at the problem morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

deepfried
11-29-2008, 10:05 PM
i am running 1.06.04 rc 9 and am also having problems with ongame hands being imported.

itll keep saying 'found 0 files to process...' and 'auto update did not find any new files' and then occasionally something will trigger it and itll realise that the file has changed and will then import properly and 'clear the backlog' so to speak. im not sure what changes in the database file for it to finally realise there are hands that need to be imported. perhaps you could add an option to force it to read a file even if it thinks it is has already been processed?

edit: after an import, do you always have to click 'refresh' in the cash games tab before the hands will show up? if so, then this is a 'user error' so you can ignore. the hands are there now! ill test out the refresh thing next time i play.

deepfried
11-29-2008, 10:27 PM
ok, im actually still having problems. there are 3243 hands in my ongame database, but only 2089 of them have been imported to HM.

i have found examples of hands which i can view in the ongame client, but were not imported into HM. if you give me an email address, i can send you what ive got.

morny
11-30-2008, 04:11 PM
morny@holdemmanager.net and also send a link to this thread.

fishboi
12-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Ok, Yeah I have same problem well not same, but it doesnt import any of my hands. Yes I have latest 1.07 also tried w/ 1.6.04, new database both in HEM and also Ongame, but still doesnt import none. Help would be pretty awesome at this point...

morny
12-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Please try a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and make sure youve set up exactly as per the FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148 and if the problem persists then answer these questions:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

deepfried
12-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Hi, I've spent most of the last 2 days working on ongame support - the issue really is with their poor software since they are inserting corrupt hands when any other program happens to be reading the database. Prima on the other hand use the same DB engine but don't have any of these issues.

I have come up with a work around and 12 tabled ongame with no hands missing when normally I was losing about 20%. Please download

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

I would recommend moving your .db file to an archive folder and letting the site create a new one. I also used a 30 second value in the config value but I think 15 seconds should be ok as well.

Roy

what is this config value and where do i set it?

morny
12-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Its the OngameDbDelay setting in your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, you can edit it via notepad but unless you have problems the default setting should be fine

rohan68
12-02-2008, 03:40 PM
i, i try PT3 and HM
PT3 works well but every one said HM was better so i try

in 3 days my trial will explire

i made my first real session today -6 minitables on ongame full ring

stats are totally bad (1,5 buy in of difference) because hands are missing

i got the last 1.06.4 version, the database is nex (full of my hands import froim PT3)

i did edit the config file but did not find the line OngameDbDelay

EDIT i can not tick "Move Files After Import becaus i do not see that
what can i do? hm seems mor rich than PT and i would prefere buy HM but if it doesn't import hands it is not usefull

thanks for your help

morny
12-02-2008, 06:04 PM
1.7 is the newest version, try that and let me know if theres an improvement. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Leif
12-02-2008, 09:18 PM
I have just downloaded the new version; and still have the same problem.

In december i have won app 700$ and it is registered in Pokertracker 2.

In HEM only 250 is registered.

The problem is that it is key hands that are missing, big allins.

When i import teh hands from pokertracker to a folder and try to import them in HEM, they are all seen as dublicate hands; but with about 100 errors out of 2000.

So pokertracker 2 can read tham but HEM can't.

Can't you do some reverse engineiring on Pokertracker to solve the problem; seems to be related to when someone is allin.

Apart from this; HEM is much better than pokertracker; but it is a shame that you cannot really use the graphs, etc., when key allin hands is missing.

cirobonano
12-03-2008, 12:41 PM
I also have the feeling I'm missing hands. How do you guys check this? Does PT2 work directly with ongame? I'm using the Red Kings skin; there's no simple way to let the software report the number of hands played.

btw I really love HM and I'm sure you're putting in a lot of time to let it work with crappy poker software but obv missed hands is a major problem

morny
12-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Please ship me your database to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill look into this

ynot
12-04-2008, 09:38 PM
having alot of problems myself. Earlier today I played a session, and as always, HEM only imported about 50 hands.

I then copied the databasefile and moved it to another folder, did a manual import from that folder, and it found the rest of the hands.

It also seems like HEM deletes the databasefile from time to time. Might be when you start/stop the auto importer.

Now, every single time I play, I try to first open HEM, then open my ongame client and then use the ongame client to create a new database file. As long as I've done this all sessions have been saved and imported correctly.

Still an uneccesary hassle but at least it works for me.

A.Kmicic
12-05-2008, 11:37 AM
having alot of problems myself. Earlier today I played a session, and as always, HEM only imported about 50 hands.

I then copied the databasefile and moved it to another folder, did a manual import from that folder, and it found the rest of the hands.

It also seems like HEM deletes the databasefile from time to time. Might be when you start/stop the auto importer.

Now, every single time I play, I try to first open HEM, then open my ongame client and then use the ongame client to create a new database file. As long as I've done this all sessions have been saved and imported correctly.

Still an uneccesary hassle but at least it works for me.

doesnt work for me lol