PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Task Tray Information

johnstumper
08-08-2013, 02:48 AM
Dear amazing HEM support!

My name is Bryce, and. I understand there was a thread made on this subject about two years ago. I would really like to be able to hide my winnings information in the task tray. It is very tilting to have that information so close and I believe it greatly effects my play.By now I figured there would be an update but I have not been able to find anything. Is there anyway you could show us how to hide the winnings information. Ideally I would like it to just show number of hands and time played. If not, is there any way a quick update could be put out to do so? I know alot of us would love the option to hide that information.

EDIT: Is there a way to change table manager's currency? I changed my sessions to an exchange rate of 0 on the euro, if I can do that on table manager it will fix my whole problem.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/123161-how-hide-table-manager-task-tray-information.html
"Hi,support,we can see the session winnings and hands information when move mouse to the table manager task tray,could you tell my how to hide this information?I would like to focus my playing not the money. Thanks"
Patsv "It's not possible to hide that info."

Also under sessions is it possible to hide the winnings, EV, hrly? I know how to move them and hide them, but everytime I restart HEM1 it resets how I moved them to the end or pulled them together and shows them again. It can be abit frustrating.

Thanks very much!
Bryce

netsrak
08-08-2013, 04:46 AM
All of the things you are looking for are not implemented into HM1 and there are no plans to add them.

I suggest you take a look at our HM2 trial where we don't have the tool tip icon, the separate table manager window and the sessions tab. Instead we use a "Active session" tab which don't needs to be open.

johnstumper
08-08-2013, 05:29 AM
Is there a reason? Seems like an easy fix.

udbrky
08-08-2013, 02:34 PM
HM1 is not going to receive non-essential fixes for already existing features.

Patvs
08-08-2013, 02:46 PM
There have been several similar requests like:
-create a password lock, so I can't open HoldemManager when I click on it.
-hide my winnings graph, I only want to see my EV adjusted winnings.
-etc.

Hiding any of this information, or enabling you to NOT BE ABLE to open HoldemManager is not something we plan to implement.
If you'd like to see how many hands you've played in a session, use the sessions tab / reports tab instead. You can create a report that ONLY has this information (#hands) and doesn't have any winnings information.

It's not possible to change the Table Manager's currency.

Use the Reports tab, instead of the Session tab to hide Winnings / EV / Hourly.

HM1 update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_05Aug2013.exe