PDA

View Full Version : Hud statistics jumping around..

iduicium
08-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Hi! Have someone had similar problem? My hud statistics keep jumping around the table when im playing nl zoom at pokerstars.es. If i place them on their own places when i start to play, they might jump after 10 hands on each other.. for example seat 1s stats jump on seat 4s stats. if i keep playing they might be in next hand on the places i want them to be. But then after few hands they might be again on each other for few deals. What have i done wrong or what should i do to not have this problem. thank you for answering. let me know if u need some details to resolve this problem..

udbrky
08-08-2013, 02:28 PM
what stakes is this?

Patvs
08-08-2013, 03:01 PM
When they jump around... is there an opponent at the table with a $ (or other !@#$%^&*(+ symbol/character) in his name?

When the HUD panels jump to the wrong positions, sent us your blitzerr.txt file from C:/ to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

iduicium
08-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Its nl25 and yes there is few players with those symbols. one with "@" and oher one have "€" in his name. I also noticed that when im playing hand with player who has "€" in his name.. my hud doesnt show me any of his stats. where does that file exist?

Patvs
08-18-2013, 07:27 PM
This is a known bug caused by some of the characters in the user names. You don't have to sent us your blitzerr file.
I've added your email address to the bug ticket HM-7275, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed