PDA

View Full Version : List of averages using in player analysis

Rhibee
11-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you have a list that contains all the averages that are used on the player analysis tab. What I mean by this is, when it tells you soneone has a low fold to 4bet, it gives their percentage and then shows the average.

I would like to have a list of all of these averages to refer to. I've tried going through my list of players to try and build a list but it is taking forever. So I thought I'd see if you have a list to hand.

Thank you.

Al1
11-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you have a list that contains all the averages that are used on the player analysis tab. What I mean by this is, when it tells you soneone has a low fold to 4bet, it gives their percentage and then shows the average.

I would like to have a list of all of these averages to refer to. I've tried going through my list of players to try and build a list but it is taking forever. So I thought I'd see if you have a list to hand.

Thank you.

Escalated to Morny, he will answere asap.

Rvg72
11-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Hi, grab the most recent version and you will be able to go on to the Players Tab and set your filters for hands / stakes / players. Then click on each column to see the averages

I'll be providing better ways to build your own player analysis profiles soon.

Roy

Rhibee
11-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks, I hadn't realised I could do that. What about for the other stats that don't have columns but are listed under player analysis?