PDA

View Full Version : Several issues . 2.2.2.0

resi_70
08-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Auto addon is not working most of the time.

Tabel stays active even when my mouse is not on above the table.

For "All IN"i use mouse Middle mouse button. This is not alway working. Have to restart TN2 then it works fine.
Pokerstars Replayer is seen as active table and is stacked in the grid.
Tournament BB not always on the same place and not always displayed and in combination with show number of seconds to act it disappears most of the time.
Table number is not always on the same place.

sideshow
08-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Auto add-on = I have tested this and was able to reproduce, i have notified the developer and he is working on it the latest ticket on this issue is HM-7365 if you wish to be notified of when the bug is fixed please email support@tableninja.com with the subject as "Notify me when HM-7365 is resolved.

Tabel stays active even when my mouse is not on above the table = This is normal as the foreground is still a table

For "All IN"i use mouse Middle mouse button. This is not alway working. Have to restart TN2 then it works fine. = This we are aware of sometimes it just bets is this what you are referring to? The workaround for now is to restart and it should work as you stated we hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.

Pokerstars Replayer is seen as active table and is stacked in the grid = This is a known issue which the developers are working on getting resolved, the latest ticket on this issue is HM-6981 if you wish to be notified of when the bug is fixed please email support@tableninja.com with the subject as "Notify me when HM-6981 is resolved.

Tournament BB not always on the same place and not always displayed and in combination with show number of seconds to act it disappears most of the time. = Do you mean that when it comes up with how many seconds you have to act that the BB disappears all together or just for a split second? I have tested this on 4 tournament tables and was unable to reproduce. How often does it happen and is it reproducible?

Table number is not always on the same place. I was unable to reproduce this played on 4 tables and the table number was in the same place all the time again how often can you reproduce this?

resi_70
08-07-2013, 03:21 AM
Tabel stays active even when my mouse is not on above the table = This is normal as the foreground is still a table Its behaves different from TN1 with the same setting. I play tile and sometimes only 1 or 2 tables with a internet page beside. It cause me to fold a hand while i was clinking in my internet browser. If you like i can show you the differences between TN1 and TN2 in a private YouTube movie.

For "All IN"i use mouse Middle mouse button. This is not always working. Have to restart TN2 then it works fine. = This we are aware of sometimes it just bets is this what you are referring to? The workaround for now is to restart and it should work as you stated we hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.
No you are talking about Allin and click bet hottkey. I am only using the Allin key I want to click the bet button myself. This does not always works. Restart TN2 does help.

Tournament BB not always on the same place and not always displayed and in combination with show number of seconds to act it disappears most of the time. = Do you mean that when it comes up with how many seconds you have to act that the BB disappears all together or just for a split second? Yes the BB disappear completely. And when these 2 are to close together it shows nothing.

I have tested this on 4 tournament tables and was unable to reproduce. How often does it happen and is it reproducible? I see it every time i restart TN2 let say today i am playing and the Tournament BB is shown horizontal 5 px right en 5 pix vertical right. Other other day its showing 12 pix r and 17 pix left and have to adjust these again.

Table number is not always on the same place.= I was unable to reproduce this played on 4 tables and the table number was in the same place all the time again how often can you reproduce this? Same as above when re-starting TN2.

sideshow
08-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Can you please do a short video with each of the issues as they happen, also send your logs and step by step instructions on how to reproduce send this information along with the log files to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

resi_70
08-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Auto add-on = I have tested this and was able to reproduce, i have notified the developer and he is working on it the latest ticket on this issue is HM-7365 if you wish to be notified of when the bug is fixed please email support@tableninja.com with the subject as "Notify me when HM-7365 is resolved.

Today i found out that if you have auto addon configured in the pokerstars options that TN2 turns is of. So i guess that the problem is solved if you remove the auto addon from the poker stars client.

sideshow
08-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Yes but it still sometimes works and sometimes not we are working on this and hope to have it fixed really soon