PDA

View Full Version : Where are HUD and Pop Up configs stored

Biju
08-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Long story short lost my Hard Drive and rebuilding. Have HEM1 up and running with hh saving and HUD appearing on tables but in default. I had a ton of Player/table preferences and Set Ups, HUD fonts sizes spacings etc and pop up configs for each HUD stat saved on old version which I have as a back up stored on the internet. Cant find what files I need to copy across to new version to save me setting them all up again. Tried a search but failed miserably probably due to my own deficiencies. Sure this is a common Q so feel free to link to post answering all this if easier.

udbrky
08-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Here is an FAQ on this:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips

Biju
08-07-2013, 09:20 AM
I didn't have an HEM Back UP file from the new feature app and the second option didn't work for some reason and seems a bit sledgehammer to crack a nut. Copy and paste the whole 140MB of Hold Em? Perhaps I had an error in there or an older version a bit lost tbh

I'm sure I've done this before copying three or four smaller files from within Config?????

Where are the pop up configs and the player preference stat configs stored?

Patvs
08-07-2013, 09:06 PM
C:/Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config folder
This folder has all the popup files and the prefs.xml file.

Copy your old .popup and .xml files into this folder, overwriting the new files.