PDA

View Full Version : several issues and my trial expired at 4 days not 60.

Odier
08-05-2013, 02:25 PM
So.. i'm having some issues already send an email to support, this were prior the latest version, just upgraded but can't log in, since it expired early. so i can't tell if i will still be having this problems atm (this problems were at 2.1.99).

1)my trial expired after 4 days.
2)the presets bets are always betting only 4bbs instead of a % of the pot
3)don't have an idea how to set up ninja tile, or any layout so it doesn't move the mouse to the table.
4)sometimes i'm getting sit-out so the timebank is not getting clicked, and the "never sitout" not working.
5)¿what does the "Lite" version actually does if it doesn't support preset bets? if you have an "stars only" version, you should have an "ftp only" and a "party only" too. since i only play on FTP for now, i will have to pay extra $10/month than if i were stars player.

sideshow
08-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Please PM me your email address and ill issue a trial code to your account, When i do this please update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TNv2Setup2.1.103.msi and try and reproduce if you can reproduce then please do the f following

For each issue that occurs please take note of the time that it occurs then send us the logs to support@tableninja.com with the times the issues occur so we can look for what might be causing the issue in the logs