PDA

View Full Version : Version 1.1.06a - HUD - Pokerstars Cash - deep

bnewman
02-11-2011, 08:38 AM
Hi,

Since the latest update I have had troubles with HUD.

Any suggestions?

thx
Ben

netsrak
02-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Which update?
Which site?
Which gametype?

Please make sure you have 1.11.06a installed: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
and the table manager is 1.11.05fi

WarrenD
02-11-2011, 09:45 PM
I have the latest updates. I don't get a HUD on nl10 deep tables at Pokerstars.

This started after they changed the table names on 2/10 and continued ever after I updated HEM and the table manager.

mafduran
02-11-2011, 11:30 PM
At the deep pokerstars cash game tables the HUD is not working. In the other tables the hud works well.

Is a bug?

LuckyDevil
02-12-2011, 01:45 AM
I have been having the same issues with stars at the deep ante tables. the hud works for all the others just not deep ante ones. I updated today to see if it would fix the problem but it didn't

snappo
02-12-2011, 02:45 AM
I have the same problem. I have noticed the HUD works just fine on deep/ante tables where the buyin is explicitly stated in the name of the table ("100-250 bb"), but doesn't work for any of the other deep/ante tables. Hopefully that makes it simple to fix.

snappo
02-12-2011, 02:48 AM
I have the same problem. I have noticed the HUD works just fine on deep/ante tables where the buyin is explicitly stated in the name of the table ("100-250 bb, ante"), but doesn't work for any of the other deep/ante tables ("deep, ante") . Hopefully that makes it simple to fix.

Patvs
02-12-2011, 04:02 AM
Can you email us handhistory of such a table to support@holdemmanager.com

snappo
02-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Can you email us handhistory of such a table to support@holdemmanager.com

Sent.

SLMaccabee
02-12-2011, 08:31 AM
I'm also not getting a HUD for pokerstars deep tables. However, this was true starting today (or possibly yesterday) before I applied the most recent update.

netsrak
02-12-2011, 11:15 AM
We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

alexiz444
02-12-2011, 01:00 PM
I have the same problem. I have noticed the HUD works just fine on deep/ante tables where the buyin is explicitly stated in the name of the table ("100-250 bb, ante"), but doesn't work for any of the other deep/ante tables ("deep, ante") . Hopefully that makes it simple to fix.

+1

alexiz444
02-12-2011, 01:02 PM

+1
version 1.11.06a

WarrenD
02-12-2011, 03:08 PM
I hope it will be fixed.... :D

mafduran
02-12-2011, 03:38 PM
I sent either.

spectrefax
02-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Fixed yet?

arsenal6106
02-12-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm having the same problem. My hud will work on on 100bb table, but not on deep tables. I installed the latest version btw.

This is starting get frustrating b/c i haven't been able to play in 2 days. How much longer do we have to wait?

spectrefax
02-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Curious on an ETA as well.

Is there any new info available?

morny
02-12-2011, 09:33 PM
:)Should have a fix in the next release

arsenal6106
02-12-2011, 09:52 PM

When will that be?

WarrenD
02-13-2011, 04:01 AM
you can see a HUD on these tables if you click on the visual replayer...lol

Ekslem
02-13-2011, 05:23 AM
I am reading all about no HUD at deep tables.
I am running 1.11.06a and I neither get my HUD displayed on normal cash tables!

Are you guys aware of this as well and are you looking into this? When can we expect a fix?

netsrak
02-13-2011, 06:59 AM
We only have a problem with the "deep" tables on Stars. I read some reports that it should work with the table finder
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/configuring+table+finder+to+show+hud+
but haven't tested it on my own.

If you have other hud problems please open a new thread and check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

S373N
02-13-2011, 09:34 AM
using table finder works for me

Ekslem
02-13-2011, 09:48 AM
We only have a problem with the "deep" tables on Stars. I read some reports that it should work with the table finder
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/configuring+table+finder+to+show+hud+
but haven't tested it on my own.

If you have other hud problems please open a new thread and check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

No way, yesterday it worked perfectly fine with the same version (06.a) and same sort of cash tables (30/45-100 bb). After the Stars update, no HUD anymore.

Solidstate
02-13-2011, 05:53 PM
We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

Can we please get a better answer here than hopes and should be's? Deep tables are the majority of what I play and I play for a living. I need the HUD that I paid for to work. Thanks.

proshares
02-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Can we please get a better answer here than hopes and should be's? Deep tables are the majority of what I play and I play for a living. I need the HUD that I paid for to work. Thanks.

yeah i've been checking this thread everyday waiting for a fix. please put a high priority on this issue.

jonboka
02-14-2011, 04:58 AM
This is starting get frustrating b/c i haven't been able to play in 2 days. How much longer do we have to wait?

HEM must be loving the notion that people literally 'can't play' poker unless they have a HUD....sad state of affairs imo ;)

But still, fix needed for 'deep, ante' tables on Pokerstars ;) Happily playing without HUD for the time being.

Thanks.

arsenal6106
02-14-2011, 05:11 AM
HEM must be loving the notion that people literally 'can't play' poker unless they have a HUD....sad state of affairs imo ;)

But still, fix needed for 'deep, ante' tables on Pokerstars ;) Happily playing without HUD for the time being.

Thanks.

Well you can still use hud on deep, but you have to use table finder option to do which isn't that much of a hassle. It's hard to play ipoker without a hud especially when you are multitabling.

kribu
02-14-2011, 06:22 AM

Thanks.

Literally "can't play" and "can play, but not as profitably and thus choose not to play" are not the same thing DUCY?

Can we please have some sort of reasonable ETA for the next fix?
Three+ days w/o deep tables is pain.

Stuifje
02-14-2011, 06:41 AM
Literally "can't play" and "can play, but not as profitably and thus choose not to play" are not the same thing DUCY?

Can we please have some sort of reasonable ETA for the next fix?
Three+ days w/o deep tables is pain.

Until the fix is there, use the table-finder.

arsenal6106
02-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Until the fix is there, use the table-finder.

Yeah kribu, you can still play deep with hud. Just have to use table finder.
Don't need to install anything thing.

Here is how to do it:http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Table manager is that window that pops up when you click on start auto import. When you minimize that window it usually goes away to the bottom right "hidden icons".

Once you get the hang of it it is not that hard to do for each table.

yesright
02-15-2011, 01:48 AM
My Hud is working fine on normal tables and is prefetching but on the deeep tables..... nothing.....

Tried using the suggested table finder method and still could not get it to come up.

The tables show up in the table manager pop up (1.11.05fi) but when you drag the red X to the table it wont show up in the box although it knows the title of the table............

Hopefully thisn will be sorted out ASAP as it is kind of important if you play the deep tables.

arsenal6106
02-15-2011, 02:23 AM
My Hud is working fine on normal tables and is prefetching but on the deeep tables..... nothing.....

Tried using the suggested table finder method and still could not get it to come up.

The tables show up in the table manager pop up (1.11.05fi) but when you drag the red X to the table it wont show up in the box although it knows the title of the table............

Hopefully thisn will be sorted out ASAP as it is kind of important if you play the deep tables.

Are you playing a few hands on the table before you start dragging the x to the table? Also, after the dragging, are you highlighting the table name in the table finder box and pressing okay.

Keep refreshing the table finder by closing the table finder box and opening it up again.

Hope any of that makes sense. It is working for me fine and im playing 25nl deep on pstars.

PhaseZero
02-15-2011, 02:32 AM
Same here, I have problems with 40/100tables Shorthanded, when I start opening tables, some of them dont work the HUD. Maybe if I open 15 tables 4 or 5 tables dont work the HUD. Also dont work on replayer in Holdem Manager don't know why, when I open the replay, dont show the HUD and when I drag the window appear it but with no hands at stats... here is the pic http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/2425/hudprblems.th.jpg (http://img844.imageshack.us/i/hudprblems.jpg/)

kribu
02-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Are you playing a few hands on the table before you start dragging the x to the table? Also, after the dragging, are you highlighting the table name in the table finder box and pressing okay.

Keep refreshing the table finder by closing the table finder box and opening it up again.

Hope any of that makes sense. It is working for me fine and im playing 25nl deep on pstars.

I fired up 10 deep tables, table finder worked on 8/10 tables.
Dragged the red cross thing, table finder acknowledged the window, click OK, no HUD pops up.
Try again, nothing. Wash rinse repeat.

Had to close session after spewing a BI thanks to tilt.

Solidstate
02-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Wow. Still no fix or even reply. This is pretty shockingly bad support for a product they charge good money for.

Patvs
02-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Answers are already posted on page 2 (and 3) of this thread:

We're working on a fix for the DEEP tables.
In the meanwhile trying using the TableFinder.

Solidstate
02-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Answers are already posted on page 2 (and 3) of this thread:

We're working on a fix for the DEEP tables.
In the meanwhile trying using the TableFinder.

People are pissed off because this is taking several days and the only difference Stars made was changing the name of the tables. How hard can it be to create a fix for this? And "use some manual method until we get around to it" is not good enough when you are charging 90 bucks a pop for your product.

nicastri
02-16-2011, 02:00 AM
let me start by saying $90 is a bargain for this lifetime product and the constant work that is done on it. I also primarily play 250 deep tables and am a little frustrated but a quick fix has been suggested until they can give us an actuall fix, relax a little

Patvs
02-16-2011, 02:15 AM
It's not that simple. PokerStars uses different names for the same things. (and they constantly change it, and they change the handhistory formatting with each update)
We can change our code to detect "DEEP ANTE" in the handhistory file--> it's a DEEP ANTE table.

But there are Omaha tables that display 100-250bb, ANTE. (not DEEP)
We can add "100-250bb" to detect the Omaha tables, but if they change that, it will also require a HoldemManager update.

The issue is not adding support for the hands. But making sure your OLD deepstack hands will be mixed with the NEW deepstacked hands. Although the hands are categorized as a separate limit.

(we're working on this for CAP games, so your stats at the CAP tables will include all your old CAP hands)

And we're also working on Home Games.

Solidstate
02-16-2011, 05:12 AM
Ok, thank you for the explanation.

Stuifje
02-16-2011, 07:37 AM
HM support rules!

Solidstate
02-16-2011, 01:37 PM
"I cannot find any unattached hands" is the message that I get when I try and use the table finder. The hands are importing into HEM (showing up in the reports tab) Am I doing something wrong? NL25 (deep, ante) on Stars.

LuckyDevil
02-16-2011, 02:09 PM
I agree with nicastri this program is worth every penny especially with lifetime support. yes it is annoying that it isn't working right now but holdem manager has always kept on top of it and I know that if it is taking longer than a few days it is cause it is more complicated than we think. Holdem manager has great support and keeps up with each of the poker site updates very well. That is why I switched to them from poker tracker 2 so long ago cause I felt they were more dedicated to keeping there software up to date and running smoothly.

Solidstate
02-16-2011, 05:37 PM
This program isn't worth a single penny to me if it does not work. While HEM is a far superior product to PT2, at least PT2 was always patched right away. I will say that this is the only time that I have ever had a problem with HEM support. That is why I said that this delay is shocking.

Patvs
02-17-2011, 04:12 AM
Try the table finder again - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

(post a screenshot of your TableManager window)

MagisterLudi
02-17-2011, 09:09 AM
In case some of you don't know, HUD works on deep ante tables in the PS replayer. So as a temporary solution you can open the replayer and have your stats in a separate window.

Solidstate
02-17-2011, 02:03 PM
Try the table finder again - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

(post a screenshot of your TableManager window)

Quoted from the link this is my problem:

"If you get a message saying the HUD cannot find any unattached hands, this means the hands are not importing correctly. Please check your auto-import folders." (basically my table finder window does not even pop up...just an error message...there is nothing to drag)

But my hands are importing just fine. They all show up on the report tab.

Edit: Will post screen later, playing right now.

Solidstate
02-17-2011, 02:09 PM
In case some of you don't know, HUD works on deep ante tables in the PS replayer. So as a temporary solution you can open the replayer and have your stats in a separate window.

This only works for 1 table.

Solidstate
02-17-2011, 06:19 PM
After I go Table > Table Finder this is what it says.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7352/14179843.png (http://img413.imageshack.us/i/14179843.png/)

Patvs
02-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Your TableManager should display as 1.11.05fi if you updated to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Langerz
02-18-2011, 12:04 AM
Your TableManager should display as 1.11.05fi if you updated to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

My Table Manager is 1.11.05fi and I get the same error message when I try to attach one of the deep tables.

Langerz
02-18-2011, 12:13 AM
My Table Manager is 1.11.05fi and I get the same error message when I try to attach one of the deep tables.

Actually on second look Stars did an update tonight and I'm not getting my HUD to work on any tables deep or not.

Solidstate
02-18-2011, 12:50 AM
Alright I'm up to date now but apparently it doesn't make any difference. I didn't see any Stars update. HUD works fine still on 40-100bb tables.

Langerz
02-18-2011, 08:25 AM
Actually on second look Stars did an update tonight and I'm not getting my HUD to work on any tables deep or not.

Not sure what the problem was last night, but did a restart this morning and everything worked including the table finder work around for the deep tables.

Solidstate
02-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Table finder is working all of the sudden for me as well.

Solidstate
02-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Using table finder is much better than nothing at all but it is a real pain when mass tabling to find each individual table and drag the x and click ok. Please get HEM fixed ASAP. Its been 1 week now, enough is enough.

OingoBoingo
02-18-2011, 07:21 PM
Table finder not working for me. I drag the x to the corresponding window and nothing happens. Table manager shows the tables but does not detect the number of players.

arsenal6106
02-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Using table finder is much better than nothing at all but it is a real pain when mass tabling to find each individual table and drag the x and click ok. Please get HEM fixed ASAP. Its been 1 week now, enough is enough.

This. At least give us a loose timetable. Are we talking days,weeks, or months?

Hero Call
02-18-2011, 07:36 PM
My HUD is also not working on Full Tilt 1.11.06a

Patvs
02-19-2011, 04:20 AM
@HeroCall create a new thread for your Full Tilt issue.

PokerStars DEEP will be fixed as soon as possible.
Check the Releases subforum for the next 1.11.06b / 1.11.07 internal.

A.Kmicic
02-20-2011, 10:16 AM
and? :(

Solidstate
02-20-2011, 01:50 PM
And...they won't even give us a ballpark timeline. This is really sad and disappointing.

helaco
02-22-2011, 07:08 AM
answer to all questions: YES!!! and it still doesnt work!!

1 yes
2 1.11.06a
3 1.11.05fi
4 Imports perfect!!!! just NOOOO HUUUUUD

PunIntended
02-22-2011, 06:40 PM
this is starting to border on absurd.

i can't seem to get the table finder to work on these tables most of the time, so i've been playing hud-less for the past couple weeks.

i'm with everyone else -- can you at least give us a timetable? if it's going to be months, i'll just buy another HUD now, as these tables are the majority of my play.

kribu
02-23-2011, 01:16 AM
this is starting to border on absurd.

i can't seem to get the table finder to work on these tables most of the time, so i've been playing hud-less for the past couple weeks.

i'm with everyone else -- can you at least give us a timetable? if it's going to be months, i'll just buy another HUD now, as these tables are the majority of my play.

+1

Table finder just does not work for me on 2/7 tables for some reason.

Daniel1941
02-23-2011, 01:52 PM
I 24 table... the last thing that I have time doing is playing around with table finder :s

arsenal6106
02-23-2011, 02:54 PM
I wonder if pt3 has this same problem?

PunIntended
02-23-2011, 07:00 PM
it doesn't.

Patvs
02-23-2011, 09:12 PM
It turns out DEEP issue has been fixed for days by the programmers, and will be included in the next official update.

Since judging by some of the responses in this thread, you don't like to wait for the next official update, I uploaded an unofficial update (containing a fix for PokerStars DEEP) here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M9VCLKD6)

kribu
02-25-2011, 01:19 AM
I love you Patvs.

A.Kmicic
02-25-2011, 08:23 AM
<3

Fishin4money
02-26-2011, 02:23 PM
It turns out DEEP issue has been fixed for days by the programmers, and will be included in the next official update.

Since judging by some of the responses in this thread, you don't like to wait for the next official update, I uploaded an unofficial update (containing a fix for PokerStars DEEP) here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M9VCLKD6)

Thanks for this. Confirmed hud pops up!
(didnt play any hands as I was just making sure it popped up first)

MagisterLudi
02-26-2011, 03:53 PM
I can't install it. I get a message that this version is incompatible with my Windows (I have W7 64bit).

I hope the official release will work?

arsenal6106
02-26-2011, 04:15 PM
I can't install it. I get message that this version is incompatible with my Windows (I have W7 64bit).

I hope the official release will work?

Works for me and i have w7 64bit.

MagisterLudi
02-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the info.
That's strange. Anyone had a similar problem?

DenverDave
02-26-2011, 07:41 PM
If I have more than 2 tables open on PS running 10nlhe 6mx, on any table #3 and onward, the stats do not line up. I can have stats on 2 tables just fine, but not on any other table. And if I hold the control button and then try to move the stats around on those tables that need correcting. Then all my other tables get moved and they are fine.

Any ideas? This is driving me bonkers and I need to know what I have done wrong?

BTW, this issue does not arise on FTP on the same or more tables. Only on PS. And it also does not matter what game either as it happens on Omaha games too.

TIA
Dave

DenverDave
02-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Please disregard the last post. I thought I was starting a new thread and did not mean to post it on this thread.

Sorry again!

ash0803
03-01-2011, 01:03 AM
Brilliant!! thanks

Everlasting
03-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Did you know HUD was working when you look for hand history instant replay, play the hand and wait a bit?
( I mean on this deep tables, had the same issue)

Patvs
03-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Everything should be fixed now (related to DEEP tables) with Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

(this update also fixes Home Games)

Solidstate
03-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Thank you for fixing this.