PDA

View Full Version : Mucked Cards FTP on Vers 1.06.04 rc5

SeanI
11-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi,

I used the Mucked Cards alignment mode and then locked the display. Hole cards and board no longer show up.. I tried unlocking the layout, no help and restarted both HM and FTP. Nothing. The board and shown hole cards do show up if you click the pot amt. I am observing, not seated so I understand mucked cards will not be shown, but shouldn't board and shown cards appear every time, or am I having an Alzheimer's moment ?
It is set to Mucked Card Time: 10 and Won/Loss Mucked is checked.

Thank you,

Sean :confused:

Al1
11-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Hi,

I used the Mucked Cards alignment mode and then locked the display. Hole cards and board no longer show up.. I tried unlocking the layout, no help and restarted both HM and FTP. Nothing. The board and shown hole cards do show up if you click the pot amt. I am observing, not seated so I understand mucked cards will not be shown, but shouldn't board and shown cards appear every time, or am I having an Alzheimer's moment ?
It is set to Mucked Card Time: 10 and Won/Loss Mucked is checked.

Thank you,

Sean :confused:

When you are seated and you are playing, are the mucked cards displayed?

SeanI
11-17-2008, 02:43 PM
I have just been observing, I havn't built up to my required bankroll yet to deposit, but I coulda swore that they were showing up. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until I deposit.

Sean