PDA

View Full Version : Missing HUD Stats After Upgrade

bandy
11-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Hi,

I just upgraded to RC5 from 1.06.03h and see that the Available Stats in Player Preferences for the HUD no longer contain some of the stats that I use. Here is a partial list:

Hands - (I want to know number of hands on each player)
Win Rate - (Now only winnings are available - which means nothing to me)
VPIP - (Now available only by street - not overall)
Agg pct & Agg factor - (Now available only by street - not overall)
WTSD - (Can't believe this is missing)

There are a few more, but I must not be looking in the right place. I can't believe the stats would just be removed from one version to the next, so I must be doing something wrong.

bandy

Al1
11-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Hi,

I just upgraded to RC5 from 1.06.03h and see that the Available Stats in Player Preferences for the HUD no longer contain some of the stats that I use. Here is a partial list:

Hands - (I want to know number of hands on each player)
Win Rate - (Now only winnings are available - which means nothing to me)
VPIP - (Now available only by street - not overall)
Agg pct & Agg factor - (Now available only by street - not overall)
WTSD - (Can't believe this is missing)

There are a few more, but I must not be looking in the right place. I can't believe the stats would just be removed from one version to the next, so I must be doing something wrong.

bandy

Hi,

None of those stats have been removed. There was only some trouble with "donk bets" for the turn and the river round.

Can you give more explication about your trouble and perhaps attach a screenshot if it helps.

bandy
11-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi,

None of those stats have been removed. There was only some trouble with "donk bets" for the turn and the river round.

Can you give more explication about your trouble and perhaps attach a screenshot if it helps.

OK I just figured things out. I didn't realize that displayng a stat removed it from the Available Stats window. Sorry about the confusion.

Al1
11-17-2008, 03:06 PM
OK I just figured things out. I didn't realize that displayng a stat removed it from the Available Stats window. Sorry about the confusion.

Yep!

Another issue?