PDA

View Full Version : Several Problems

yoy200
08-01-2013, 06:00 PM
1. even though i set sng sensei for a certain amount of sngs , it keeps registering for more , it did it many times today , i set it to 10 and he registered 12 then i set it to 4 and he registered 6 , i had to stop it manually or else it would never stop, how to fix this?

2. hotkeys doesnt seem to work when the tables are stacked but only when they are tiled , is it supposed to be like this?

3. for some reason when its my turn on a table , if its my turn on another table aswell it will come on top and interupt my action on the previous table , i didnt have this problem before when it was my turn every other table waited for me to finish my action and they didnt interupt each other , how to fix this?

4. in the display , the number of table appears but the show stack in bb doesnt seem to appear anywhere , whats wrong with this?

5. the preflop 3bet option on preset bet is the amount i 3bet or the amount i 4bet against a 3bet?

im playing on pokerstars and im using win8 , ty in advance.

sideshow
08-02-2013, 11:57 AM
1) This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and sent to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7082 please PM me your email address so i can add it to the ticket number and notify you when it is fixed. We seemed to have narrowed down what is causing this for example if you have Max entrants set in PS to 180 for example and min entrants set to 20 then when you get moved to a new table TN picks it up that you are finished on that sng so it registers you for another. We hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.

2) Hotkeys should work for all layouts, are you using any other 3rd party software? Can you send us your logs please so we can see what might be causing this issue

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

3) Again when reproducing number 2 reproduce this issue also and note the time the issue occurs so we can look for it in the log file.

4) This should be fixed what site are you playing on? This currently only works on PS for FTP and PP it is not yet but we will have it fixed soon.

5) The 3bet is the amount you 3bet someone