PDA

View Full Version : Transparent Stats HU

Mickle
02-11-2011, 03:03 PM
I've selected the transparent option in the colours but it doesn't work. It saves as brown and the stats that are supposed to be transparent are on display. What am I trying to do? To hide middle of the road values, and just show more extreme stats.

Mickle
02-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Please ignore. I updated the software and this fixed it. :)

Mickle
02-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Forget that. It worked for about an hour then has stopped working. Stats are no longer transparent. What's going on? :rolleyes:

Patvs
02-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06a_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Mickle
02-12-2011, 05:18 AM
I'm running XP and the windows firewall. Anti virus is AVG although I don't understand why that is relevant. :confused: All my stats display fine. Even the transparency for the stats worked temporarily but not any more. The transparency stopped mid session.

I'm already running 1.11.06a.

netsrak
02-12-2011, 07:02 AM
Please post some screenshots of your settings and the hud at the table.

Mickle
02-21-2011, 05:01 PM
The transparent.jpg shows the selection of the transparent colour range.

The transparency_working.jpg shows the effect (see the top right player, 2nd row 1st stat - it isn't shown).

Preferences_later_on.jpg shows the player preferences colour range a few hours later. As you can see, the transparency colour range has gone and is replaced with a brown colour. I haven't shown the poker table with this in place, but I can confirm that the stat is no longer transparent.

Why has the transparent colour range gone?

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:51 AM
Some of the settings and definitions will not be saved or will be overwritten in the "default" Hud configuration. You should create a new Hud configuration and try your settings in this configuration.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/202/Choose+Configuration