PDA

View Full Version : can you tell me when

razor25
11-17-2008, 07:13 AM
tourney manager will be included with holdem manager please? even an approximate time will suffice.
thanks.

morny
11-17-2008, 12:11 PM
They will continue to be 2 seperate programs however tournament support and features is currently being worked on to bring it up to the same level as cash within Holdem Manager

razor25
11-17-2008, 12:15 PM
understood. so could you clarify that, once HEM is at the same level, what tourney manager will do that HEM won't.
thanks.

morny
11-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Well there 2 completely different programs but will be pretty similar once HM is upgraded, Tourney Manager was primarily deigned to track winnings and results for tournament players at a time when HM didnt exist.

Holdem Manager will do something similar aswell as offer table selection, ability to filter stats and obviously display the HUD aswell when its developed fully. No new additions are planned for TM at the moment however we continue to offer support via this forum and by email

razor25
11-17-2008, 12:36 PM
thanks. I suppose in essence I am asking whether it is worth buying tourney manager, when as you say, an upgrade to HEM will provide the same stuff. In summary therefore, I have two questions:
1) what, if anything, will tourney manager off that HEM won't?
2) when, even approx, will the upgrade to HEM happen?

morny
11-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Well ill escalate this to Roy as to be fair ive not used Tourney Manager as i play cash, im just aware of what it does and im also not sure about exactly what features the new holdem manager section will be beyond the obvious so ill let Roy explain the differences, hell respond here as soon as he gets a chance