PDA

View Full Version : Help!

showtime89
02-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Hello, my name is Valentino i'm from Argentina and i have registered here because i have made a mess with trying to configurate HM and i hope somebody can help me here.

Here is the story.

I bought HM 3 months ago and with the help of pokerstrategy.com (i'm member), i manage to set it up to play in PokerStars.

Now i have bankroll in PartyPoker and William Hill so i want HM to work in my 3 poker rooms.

I have created 1 alias, introduced the 2 nicks that i have in those poker rooms and set up the history folder. But some how i play and nothing appears in report, i dont know why.

On top, trying to fix it i've changed something in pokerstars folders and know in my HUD of pokerstars appears that i have 1 o 2 hands of players that i have been playin with foro 2 o 3 months.

I hope somebody can help me here.

Greetings!

Patvs
02-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Your PokerStars hands do show up in reports?
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file.

Click CLEAR FILTERS in HM.

showtime89
02-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Filters doesn't have anyithing to do about it, i've never changed anything, i have clicked de stakes i play only.

About PokerStars, it's ok because in other forums told me that HM puts apart hands of regular tables from the hand of CAP tables.

William Hill works ok, in report appears the stats.

The thing is PartyPoker, i play and nothing appears on report.
I go to the archive folder of party poker that i have in HM and its empty.

EDIT: i have the lastest version, 1.11.06a

fozzy71
02-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Filter > Clear and then Filter > Use for all. Also try enabling the Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > [x] Auto apply filter changes to all tabs

Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your Poker Site name. You can also click the Arrow, that opens a list of previously searched names, and choose Player Search.

You dont see hands in the archive folder for party hands? Do you see the hands in the party poker folder?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

showtime89
02-13-2011, 03:49 AM
The thing is that i have set up pokerstars and now william hill, every thing good with report, hud and everything. I did the same with Party Poker and nothing appears.

I go where the hands of PP should be, and the folder is empty, what its wright cause HM imports the hands from that folder, and moves them to the "archive folder", but the archive folder of PP its empty. Thats not the case of the archive folder of pokerstars and william hill, they have the hands history in.

Here is the CONFIG file.

netsrak
02-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Is your Party client installed in english language?

If you play on Party without holdemmanager do the hands appear in C:\Archivos de programa\PartyGaming\HandHistory?
Are they in english language?

Can you import them manually and see them in your database?

showtime89
02-13-2011, 07:55 PM
No, its in spanish. But it doesn't matter, cause the hands have to be saved in english, thats all.

My WH client is in spanish too, but i have no problem with it.

And no, there are no hands in the party poker folder.

C:\Archivos de programa\PartyGaming\HandHistory\ and also C:\Archivos de programa\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory. Both empty, and the folder apart that i created for HM to be the "archive folder" its also empty.

Patvs
02-14-2011, 01:49 AM
Reinstall the pokerclient in English (do this for ALL your pokerclients)

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Can you attach your HoldemManager/Config/holdemmanager.config file?

showtime89
02-14-2011, 01:13 PM
It's really necesari to reinstall the poker clients that i have and the work ok with HM¿? Or only Party, thats the one wich i have problem with¿?

The config file it's attached in one of the replays that i made before.

I have W7 and NOD as antivirus.

showtime89
02-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Somebody?

olliepower
02-16-2011, 09:57 PM
Please disable your anti virus while you try to make it work. Test, enable anti virus, and see if it continues working.

I would highly recommend you reinstall all poker clients in English as it eliminates variables that could affect the situation.

Patvs
02-17-2011, 03:56 AM
Also delete your auto import folders.
And use the auto detect to find them again. And this time make sure you're only using one archive folder. (not a separate archive folder for each pokersite)

showtime89
02-18-2011, 11:06 PM
The problems are solved. It was a Party Poker issue. I had installed PP separate, and the hands were saving in an other folder with the same name...

Thenk for the helping anyway!