PDA

View Full Version : Wrong currency in overlay when viewing Cash Results Graph (?)

marknekk
07-27-2013, 05:11 PM
Hello,

I'm not sure if I just don't know how to set this the right way, but I actually guess it's a bug. Let me explain...

I am using HM2 2.0.0.7832 (Beta) and when I am at the Reports -> "Cash Results Graph", and I choose in the lower left corner "Options" -> Y-Axxis Winnings = EUR ... then when I move the mouse over the graph, the overlay which appears in the upper left corner, it shows everything in $ currency.

The overlay I mean is the one showing "Hand / Showdown / Non Showdown / Net Won".

Or is it me who's doing something wrong?

Cheers,
marknekk

PS: I just checked that it actually should be a bug, since when I go to the end of the graph, the winnings shown at the top of the window in € are in fact exactly the same as those shown in the overlay just with the $ symbol put in front.

fozzy71
07-27-2013, 08:44 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6354: Cash Results Graph - Currency in Tooltip not matching Selected Currency

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.