PDA

View Full Version : Ps 6 stt hyper turbo

RanaCAI
07-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Hello, I`ve been having somre problems with the reports I get from this type of tournaments. They are to qualify to the micromillons.

There is a 3.75 buyin, 2 get payed (11 is the tourney entrance) the 3rd gets 0.08 cents. rake is 0.07

When I go to the reports and see tournaments I get:
6-person hyper-turb / buyin 3.75 / rake 0.07 / finish 1 / winnings 14.35 / net 10.60

it should actually be winnings 11 / net 7.25

so then in the reports all the statistics are displayed erroneously...

thank you for your help!

fozzy71
07-27-2013, 08:34 PM
This is a common issue with satellites because the summaries don't contain the prize info.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories (HH files) and tournament summaries (TS files) for our testers to look at. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

Please zip and email the requested files, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com