PDA

View Full Version : tiny appearance bug in purge screen for ante games

james
07-25-2013, 01:16 PM
$0.50/$1.00 with a 20c ante is showing as $0.50/$1.00 with $20 ante - ante values don't seem to being /100

James

udbrky
07-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them.

to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

james
07-26-2013, 04:41 AM
Hi Udbrky,
I no longer have the original HH's and have purged the hands from my database.
In the gametypes table this limit was recorded as:
smallblindincents: 50
bigblindincents: 100
anteincents: 20

If you wish to investigate this I assume it would be easy to reproduce by changing the anteincents value to non-zero, if no ante hands are available.

edit: this is for stars cash games btw

fozzy71
07-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Even if you purged the hands you should still have them in your archive. If they aren't there for some reason you can emails stars support and ask them to send you all your original hands.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com