PDA

View Full Version : 2 buggy Q's

blackbear17
02-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Hi, upon installing the newest update, my bets are no longer auto-adjusting in the bet-box to the default %ages, they are always at min-bet and im having to scroll to my bet sizes from there. Also, the "BB Bet" hotkey that i use at 11BB for my 3-bets isn't being recognized wen i use it in-game.

I rebooted TN, re-entered the bet %ages and the BB Bet hotkey, but no luck.

Thanks for the help -

Fool
02-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

blackbear17
02-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Thanks -- I had 3 diff logs from the past 3 days. Only the least recent one was small enough to upload , the others 2 are 19 mb and 3.4mb so they wouldnt fit. Also attached the autoload files -- let me know if this helps , thanks.

blackbear17
02-11-2011, 10:54 PM
heres the screenshot

Fool
02-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Unfortunately this log is empty but I think I can see the problem from the screenshot. Try removing your custom table and card theme and see if the problem remains. The theme may be fine but I'm expecting the problem to be the background. Your cards could also be causing problems but I'd have to look over a complete log to be sure.